[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Hey Beer,

thanks for the guide, after piling up some currency with a necromancer I searched for a fun build.

So I decided to do a miner, now I ended up with your build.

Now I feel like I'm missing something, it feels pretty clunky actually, could you search for MiningLion Character in my profile and give me a hint?

Thanks
"
Reazion wrote:

I'm guessing this helm is about as good as it gets once i get it divined to 340ES? How would you go about crafting it? Leo/ex slam it then craft resist, since it has 2 open suffixes?

as far as the rest of my gear goes:

Spoiler

How would you suggest i get more damage for bosses specifically, im guessing hypothermia instead of pierce for bosses instead of cold pen due to my sub-par weapon?

Yeah that will help for sure. outside of that, its just refining the gear to pull more dps.
"
Siefert wrote:
Hey Beer,

thanks for the guide, after piling up some currency with a necromancer I searched for a fun build.

Now I feel like I'm missing something, it feels pretty clunky actually, could you search for MiningLion Character in my profile and give me a hint?

Thanks

Clunky in what way?

I've never been a fan of chain w/ the build, that may be it.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Siefert wrote:
Hey Beer,

Thanks

Clunky in what way?

I've never been a fan of chain w/ the build, that may be it.

In Mapping and espacially in Bossing. Im switching it for pierce.
Sup Beer,

Build Looks really fun, I was thinking of doing the LL version but sticking with pyroclast and running an Astral Projector ring with it, the interaction between the two makes mapping with pyroclast a lot better.

Would probably run an Assassins mark on hit ring with it then but not too sure yet.

Just wondering if you would do any changes to the LL tree knowing that it would be a pyroclast build instead of icicle, Thanks!
Hello, so did anyone try out awakened cold penetration as 6th slot instead of inspiration on bosses/ metamorphs ? (if yes how does it feels, worth giving it a shot ?) I'm asking because my shavrone is 2 blue 2 green 1 white 1 red and dont rly want to fuck it up T_T
"
Pyropop13 wrote:
Sup Beer,

Build Looks really fun, I was thinking of doing the LL version but sticking with pyroclast and running an Astral Projector ring with it, the interaction between the two makes mapping with pyroclast a lot better.

Would probably run an Assassins mark on hit ring with it then but not too sure yet.

Just wondering if you would do any changes to the LL tree knowing that it would be a pyroclast build instead of icicle, Thanks!

Haven’t tried the ring, but pyro is a strong skill.

Assassins mark does not work though, for 1, it’s a bad curse for us, and two, it’s an on hit effect, which the build can’t apply.
"
Greedss wrote:
Hello, so did anyone try out awakened cold penetration as 6th slot instead of inspiration on bosses/ metamorphs ? (if yes how does it feels, worth giving it a shot ?) I'm asking because my shavrone is 2 blue 2 green 1 white 1 red and dont rly want to fuck it up T_T

I’m using it now. It’s pretty similar dps wise for almost everything aside from guardians and end game bosses where the cold pen is stronger.
hey, gonna start this. can u recommend specific lvling items for this build besides the standard tabula goldrim etc? thx

also with lvling gear would u straight up go icicle mines?
and is there an offensive aura/herald good for leveling?
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Jan 4, 2020, 8:16:06 AM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
hey, gonna start this. can u recommend specific lvling items for this build besides the standard tabula goldrim etc? thx

also with lvling gear would u straight up go icicle mines?
and is there an offensive aura/herald good for leveling?

Standard leveling stuff is fine, its a spell, so most of the power is from gem levels rather than gear.

Icicle is fine w/ twink gear, but really any mine will work fine - they are all pretty OP in leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info