[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Zortoss wrote:
Hi,
How is this build doing:
- How deep in delve?
- in HOGM map?
Thanks.

No problem

For Delves the build is great - can easily do 700-1000+ with the dps carrying the load, but I might switch out enfeble for temp chains when going above 400-500 ish when tankyness doesnt matter so much. We can offscreen pretty much all content which helps us to survive in deep delves.

I probably wouldnt run much past 3-400 in HC with the build though.

As for HOGM, its probably the best build in the game (any mines would be) as you can throw the mines through the bubbles and set them off from a distance clearing all of the masters in one go.

What does Ghost Reaver do for this build?
I was under the impression, that you cant leech through your mines.
Added a section for anoints as I was getting a few DMs

3.8 - Anointments

Spoiler
There are actually quite a few good options here for the build, and none that are mandatory. Depending on the direction that you would like to take the build, it is quite possible to anoint a few different points to either gain some damage, survival or save a few points on the tree.

Tranquility is probably the best all around option as it will provide you with a node of ES as well as 70-80% spell damage netting a nice dps boost.

Insightfulness will be your best bet for defensiveness as it adds a nice chunk of mana and ES as well small additional boosts.

For pure offense, Heart of Ice is really close to beating out Tranquility.

You then have utility nodes like Whispers of Doom (which I would use for HC to slot temp chains in addition to enfeeble).

Finally worth mentioning is the mana reduction node Charisma. You will need 12% reduction in total to slot all of the auras. If you want to take the 4% node next to Influence, you can save 2 points by taking Charisma as your anoint. Alternatively, if you have % reduction on a piece of gear, you can also use the anoint here to save 3 total points, which would be very worthwhile.
"
Raphanasuan wrote:
What does Ghost Reaver do for this build?
I was under the impression, that you cant leech through your mines.

Machina Mitts allow us to leech

Cnn i do T15 Blighted Maps with this build?
"
supervi1 wrote:
Cnn i do T15 Blighted Maps with this build?

Yup, you don’t even have to move. You can just stand at the pump and hold down two buttons and spam the mana flask.
on PoB you are using Bonhechill + Skitterbots instead of Blood and Sand...
is Bon+Skitt better than blood and sand?
"
supervi1 wrote:

Switched it around to get a bit more defense through blind.

IMO its better than bonechill, but takes slightly more investment to get it to run
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
supervi1 wrote:

Switched it around to get a bit more defense through blind.

IMO its better than bonechill, but takes slightly more investment to get it to run

wait, are you using blood and sand or flesh and stone?
because flesh and stone is the one that blind nemies...
while blood and sand gives you AoE/AoE Dmg

in the guide says blood and sand... so... which one?
Last edited by supervi1 on Oct 20, 2019, 9:39:16 PM
First of all I want to thank you for answering every single questions about your build, it's very helpful especially for people playing mines for the first time like me.

I'm lvl 90 atm, I'm gonna hit 94-95. Should I go for missing 2 jewel sockets or Void Barrier node? Feeling closer to Void Barrier because of my lacking ES compared to you.

Can you look at my build as a total? What do you think about the pros/cons? Here are some problems that I've found:

Couldn't afford +2 on Shavronne's, Clarity ES Watcher's Eye.

My build: https://pastebin.com/1HJYHWtW

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info