[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Hi. I haven't play Shadow or mine build before,would like to try this build, just wonder how is this build with doing Lab? Thanks
"
Raphanasuan wrote:
Hey,
would you recommend to kill all bandits over helping Allira? I am not sure if the skillpoints are worth the manareg and resits.

Which one did you choose and why?

If you are just starting out with it - Allira. After your resists are in order the skill points are better though. The mana regen doesnt do much for us and while the crit multi is nice, we already get 500+ w/o any investment.
"
Diamondshard wrote:
Hi. I haven't play Shadow or mine build before,would like to try this build, just wonder how is this build with doing Lab? Thanks

Any mine build is just going to steamroll labs because you will one shot izaro even with the most trash gear.

Lay all your mines at his feet while hes coming out of the floor and then trigger them when he starts moving around.

ES is also great for labs as you get so much regen through shields and your mines being laid so traps are not a problem.
"
diCastro90 wrote:
Nice informative Guide!

I started playing a Fireball Miner but switched to Icicle Mines recently, its great.

A Few questions:

Is there a reason you have Lightning dmg crafted on your wand ?
Does Energy Shield gained by Hit count for a Miner ?

What do you think about getting Zealot´s Oath in the Passive tree for more ES regeneration ?

Why are you not useing Minefield support ?

TIA

1. We dont actually have any 'cold damage' scaling, its all mine scaling, or spell scaling so the flat lightning damage is the highest damage that we can get in that crating slot. its pretty close between that and cold as extra chaos. Ideally you want neither and would like +1 spells or +1 cold spells in that slot.

2. Zealot's Oath is way too far on the tree and we can get it for free with a 3 charge flask that lasts for 6 seconds.

3. Minefield is awful to play with compared to swift assembly. It also locks you into using charged mines which is a terrible gem. You can watch the clear for yourself in those videos and see - minefield will slow that down considerably.
Thank you for reply. Will give it a try :)
Thanks for answering my question :)
I already got two more:

Which variant of the Flesh and Stone Aura do you use? I didn't notice it while watching your videos.

Do you prefer Chain or Pierce for mapping, or do you just use Hypothermia all the time?
Hi,
Thank you for the build guide.
I am interested in making this build and wonder if this build can farm HOGM map?
Thanks.
"
Raphanasuan wrote:
Thanks for answering my question :)
I already got two more:

Which variant of the Flesh and Stone Aura do you use? I didn't notice it while watching your videos.

Do you prefer Chain or Pierce for mapping, or do you just use Hypothermia all the time?

The Blind part for sure on Flesh and Stone; I wasnt using it during the video - switched around auras to fit it in afterwards to add some more tankyness.

Pierce is better IMO - but both are fine. I only switch to Hypo for guardians and uber elder.

"
Zortoss wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for the build guide.
I am interested in making this build and wonder if this build can farm HOGM map?
Thanks.

Yes it can without any problems. You just throw the mines at each bubble and insta kill everything.
Spoiler

Hey. Here is my items. What items should i upgrade first?

Also i have a question. Can i use the same setup to go for glacial cascade mines? If yes what gems should I change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info