[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Can someone pls help me to get 10 k es im stuck at 6.5 and realy confused what can i improve. Im 85 lvl but i dont think 10 level gonna cut it.

Last edited by floweverything on Mar 2, 2021, 5:50:27 AM
"
Can someone pls help me to get 10 k es im stuck at 6.5 and realy confused what can i improve. Im 85 lvl but i dont think 10 level gonna cut it.

First thing would be allocating the life and ES wheel below Pain Attunement, that alone should give you a massive amount of ES with the jewel. A Energy from Naugh small jewel gives aroung 400-500 ES as well. Gear looks good, only boots could use some improvement.
"
Raktosh wrote:
"

First thing would be allocating the life and ES wheel below Pain Attunement, that alone should give you a massive amount of ES with the jewel. A Energy from Naugh small jewel gives aroung 400-500 ES as well. Gear looks good, only boots could use some improvement.

thank you this carried me to 7.5k and with some jewels i think i can make 9k ish
"

You can easily boost your ES via clusters jewels, I use two and between them, watcher's eye and two normal jewels, I have 11.4k ES.
Hey guys i'm relatively new and cant understand why I dont have enough health to activate all of the auras with the build could anyone help me out?
so i switched from a old life ball lightning miner to LL in standard league because i wanted a better bossing char. i keep getting oneshotted by the smallest mobs and i dont know why? It doesnt matter if its in a high tier map or in blood aqueducts i get one shotted so much. i wanted to use this one as my bosser for standard. hope someone could take a look at my pob https://pastebin.com/stJH1uKK i know im missing a 5th flask in the pob, i have the bottled faith on my assassin BV.
"
MediumCoffee wrote:
Hey guys i'm relatively new and cant understand why I dont have enough health to activate all of the auras with the build could anyone help me out?

U have to spec "Arcane Potency" on your tree.
Also, why do u use Hatred and not Wrath ?
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
d4nieLftw wrote:
so i switched from a old life ball lightning miner to LL in standard league because i wanted a better bossing char. i keep getting oneshotted by the smallest mobs and i dont know why? It doesnt matter if its in a high tier map or in blood aqueducts i get one shotted so much. i wanted to use this one as my bosser for standard. hope someone could take a look at my pob https://pastebin.com/stJH1uKK i know im missing a 5th flask in the pob, i have the bottled faith on my assassin BV.

Hi,
some things i noted:

left ring:
Bless to 30 ES
Elemental Damage with Attack skills doesnt Support mines

right ring:
get something better with flat es + % es

shield:
try to get Level 21 discipline

helmet:
Enchantment

boots:
Enchantment

weapon:
a better weapon with +1 all spell gems and/or +1 all lightning gems would help for damage, +1 spells also a bit for defence.

Overall:
U dont have a source for fire damage and loose much crit Multi. U have empty jewel Slots - insert a jewel with firedamage to spells and ES and what u else need. I cant see your Clusters, somehow, i think thats my Problem, but do u have energy from naught somewhere on a small Cluster?
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Hi, I've mostly followed this guide since the beginning of Ritual League. I just wanna thank you for making this build guide thread. The build has been a blast. This has been my best league/build so far to be honest.

However, I only changed something to what I think is good enough for my playstyle/preference. I added Rage/Berserk to the build using the Lethal Pride Timeless jewel for bursty single target damage, and I changed the weapon to an explody mace for safety mapping, which is good against on death effects, such as porcupines, explody corpses, etc. And I use (my first ever)Headhunter for more fun mapping experience. Actually without a crystal belt, I still can kill A9 Sirus, because this build is amazing. xD

Here's my gear (Character name : Olofi)

"
jvnova wrote:
Loving this build and have invested a lot into it at this point. My survivability is solid, although there are certain mechanics that can still unexpectedly 1 shot me, i.e. legion with dangerous mods. I was wondering if there are currently obvious areas I can improve on with my current build for either dps or survivability, or rather which improvement would require the lowest investment, as I know at this point some gear upgrades (double corrupt prism for example) are upwards of 20ex.

https://pastebin.com/u5tYd9w9

Most glaring thing for me would be the rare jewel in the tree. Very easy to upgrade that for a huge DPS bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info