[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
SyntaxDei wrote:
"
jvnova wrote:
"
SyntaxDei wrote:
Hi,
I have some trouble understanding prism guardian shield, as I have put auras inside and it does not allow me to use them as my health is 1. I am using your upgrade pob tree, is it wrong or something missing there?

You can't use prism guardian until after you get Shavronne's wrappings and transfer to LL, it doesn't work with CI. Same with the blood magic auras on the weapon.

Yes, but I think something is wrong with LL tree, because I got shavrone and all those end game upgrade items.

You need to unspec out of CI into Pain Attunement instead, that is the only way you would have only 1 health.
"
Irmeli wrote:
"
KronosIT wrote:
Heya, almost done with building my char (currently at 96 with almost 11k ES), but I have a couple of questions:

1) Do you reccomend using lighting pen over add lightning, right? I've switched recently and I've noticed it's slighly better, and considering that I'm using conductivity it should be a decent boost.

2) Shoul I consider buying a divergent ball lightning? A 21/20 costs about 20/25ex, and considering the description on the wiki and the many mines you place around, it could be a HUGE boost: "The alternative quality Divergent Ball Lightning granted Projectiles have 0.5% chance to be Supercharged per 1% gem quality. Supercharged Projectiles have 50% more Area of effect and deal 50% more damage."

What do you think?
Thanks!

Where do you get the strength needed for Immortal call and lvl 12 Blood magic? I see pretty much no strength coming from your gear. I'm struggling with getting good moon stone rings because the price seems to sky rocket if I also want strength in them.

Side note: Thank you Beer for being so active with answering all the questions here during the whole league, especially when you don't even play the build yourself atm!

I'm using two cluster jewels with energy from naught, both with 3 passives with +attributes, +strenght and +dexterity.

I've fixed almost everything in this way so I don't need any +attributes (but of course the one from presence) on my equipment.

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
KronosIT wrote:
Heya, almost done with building my char (currently at 96 with almost 11k ES), but I have a couple of questions:

1) Do you reccomend using lighting pen over add lightning, right? I've switched recently and I've noticed it's slighly better, and considering that I'm using conductivity it should be a decent boost.

2) Shoul I consider buying a divergent ball lightning? A 21/20 costs about 20/25ex, and considering the description on the wiki and the many mines you place around, it could be a HUGE boost: "The alternative quality Divergent Ball Lightning granted Projectiles have 0.5% chance to be Supercharged per 1% gem quality. Supercharged Projectiles have 50% more Area of effect and deal 50% more damage."

What do you think?
Thanks!

1. They are similar at level 5, but its gear dependent. If using pen on boots and wise oak, the added light will be better. Otherwise, its Pen.

2. Its 2.5-3% boost overall. Good if you dont have any more upgrades that can get you 2-3% for 20ex, but otherwise not worth it.

Thanks!
I'm considering other options then, probably I'll go for many double corrupts until I'll get a good one on shield or shavs.
Last edited by KronosIT on Feb 21, 2021, 3:38:19 PM
So... are the Pyroclast Mine gems right? Additionally, the PoB doesn't show Astral Projector, which really, who runs Pyroclast without it?

Seems odd to be taking all the crit nodes, then throwing on a support gem that nerfs crit?
on league start, with 0 budget, is glacial cascade or ball lightning better for killing bosses? I don't plan on doing any mapping, just skipping directly to bosses mainly
"
adamater1 wrote:
on league start, with 0 budget, is glacial cascade or ball lightning better for killing bosses? I don't plan on doing any mapping, just skipping directly to bosses mainly

BL by far
"
Xian_FluX wrote:
So... are the Pyroclast Mine gems right? Additionally, the PoB doesn't show Astral Projector, which really, who runs Pyroclast without it?

Seems odd to be taking all the crit nodes, then throwing on a support gem that nerfs crit?

PoB is just a standard tree showcase, the gear in there is pretty general.

For mines, you are still at crit cap, or near it with controlled destruction.

Gem setup is:

Pyro, Swift Assembly, Trap and Mine, Fire Pen, Controlled destruction and inspiration or conc effect.
Hello , I made this build to kill bosses since my Ele hit slayer is not fun and need more investment to feel better.
I am struggling in bosses with build for some reason , I am still level 90 and missing some points from clusters and some levels on gems , but gearwise I should be fine but that is not the case.

https://pastebin.com/yW5y6DuU

this is my POB in case if there are better upgrades , I currently have around 15ex and planning to sell my ele hit so I got around 30-40ex
Thank you so much for the guide, I've always loved mine since I've started POE.
One question, where is the POB for LL BL with the cluster? I can't seem to find it.
Edit: found the POB from page 423, is that the one we're supposed to use for this league?
Last edited by ssampiseth on Feb 23, 2021, 12:31:32 PM
"
Elezarya wrote:
Hello , I made this build to kill bosses since my Ele hit slayer is not fun and need more investment to feel better.
I am struggling in bosses with build for some reason , I am still level 90 and missing some points from clusters and some levels on gems , but gearwise I should be fine but that is not the case.

https://pastebin.com/yW5y6DuU

this is my POB in case if there are better upgrades , I currently have around 15ex and planning to sell my ele hit so I got around 30-40ex

Bottled Faith is the single biggest upgrade.

Adding in another projectile from Dying Sun would be a nice boost as well.

Either pen or added lightning on boots is 7% more dps.

Rings could use some attention for either more ES or damage.

Level 21 gems
"
ssampiseth wrote:
Thank you so much for the guide, I've always loved mine since I've started POE.
One question, where is the POB for LL BL with the cluster? I can't seem to find it.
Edit: found the POB from page 423, is that the one we're supposed to use for this league?

Correct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info