[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Hi
I will try this build in SSF.
Can you say me the most important DMG stats for BL mines?
Ty
Hi Beer,
I am strugling to stay alive at t15 t16 maps. I got almost every map at least 1 time killed.
My character which I am playing is Lekkerdingetje.
Maybe can you give me some advice what to change?
Thanks!
Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
IceCrasher wrote:
Hi
I will try this build in SSF.
Can you say me the most important DMG stats for BL mines?
Ty

Gem levels and crit multi
"
hendrik16 wrote:
Hi Beer,
I am strugling to stay alive at t15 t16 maps. I got almost every map at least 1 time killed.
Thanks!

Gear looks okay, may be a playstyle issue. I would check the VoDs and see what you are doing differently, it should feel fairly tanky.
"
hendrik16 wrote:
Hi Beer,
Thanks!

Have you changed your flasks recently or why are they like this?:

If they really are like this, then this is definitely the problem. My gear is a lot worse than yours and I think T15 and T16 maps are fairly smooth.
cool build, the pastebin in the leveling section is broken tho
"
cool build, the pastebin in the leveling section is broken tho

Yeah they all broke this past season for some reason. They are pasted on page 422 I believe. It’s pinned at the top of the guide.
Thanks for the guide! This is my first time doing mines or ES based build and I have been enjoying the playstile. I could use some advice though; currently I'm at level 73 and my dps feels pretty undercharged.

Originally I was trying BL but that felt *really* low dps, because I could only drop 1-2 mines at once before having to dodge around and I was getting overwhelmed. It was especially a problem during rituals, but the clear speed in maps was also kinda meh.

So I switched to pyroclast, so that I could get minefield support instead of high impact. That fixed the clearing problem for me in maps and during rituals since 4-8 mines is enough to kill regular mobs, but it hasn't really helped with bosses like Izaro.

Most other builds I've played have been able to get the last ascendancy points around now, but fighting Izaro with this, my DPS feels super low and he eventually kills me. I just can't spam mines fast enough to kill him before he gets me.

I know I need to grind up for a 6l shavs and for the oils to anoint transfiguration of soul, but is there something else cheaper I can do in the meantime? I do have some gem slots available that I'm not sure what to do with.

pob link: https://pastebin.com/KcaSejub
"
PetiteConne wrote:
Thanks for the guide! This is my first time doing mines or ES based build and I have been enjoying the playstile. I could use some advice though; currently I'm at level 73 and my dps feels pretty undercharged.

Originally I was trying BL but that felt *really* low dps, because I could only drop 1-2 mines at once before having to dodge around and I was getting overwhelmed. It was especially a problem during rituals, but the clear speed in maps was also kinda meh.

So I switched to pyroclast, so that I could get minefield support instead of high impact. That fixed the clearing problem for me in maps and during rituals since 4-8 mines is enough to kill regular mobs, but it hasn't really helped with bosses like Izaro.

Most other builds I've played have been able to get the last ascendancy points around now, but fighting Izaro with this, my DPS feels super low and he eventually kills me. I just can't spam mines fast enough to kill him before he gets me.

I know I need to grind up for a 6l shavs and for the oils to anoint transfiguration of soul, but is there something else cheaper I can do in the meantime? I do have some gem slots available that I'm not sure what to do with.

pob link: https://pastebin.com/KcaSejub

Hmm, so one link in your setup - cold damage - is doing very little for you. Swap that out ASAP.

For BL, a 5 link is more than enough dps to kill everything in the game, especially stuff at that level. It should have been insta killing izaro. What gem links were you using for it?

Both BL and pyro benefit pretty heavily from dying sun - which would also be a nice upgrade.

Obviously most of the rares need work in terms of ES, but the weapon is also something that can be replaced with a few C.
Heya, almost done with building my char (currently at 96 with almost 11k ES), but I have a couple of questions:

1) Do you reccomend using lighting pen over add lightning, right? I've switched recently and I've noticed it's slighly better, and considering that I'm using conductivity it should be a decent boost.

2) Shoul I consider buying a divergent ball lightning? A 21/20 costs about 20/25ex, and considering the description on the wiki and the many mines you place around, it could be a HUGE boost: "The alternative quality Divergent Ball Lightning granted Projectiles have 0.5% chance to be Supercharged per 1% gem quality. Supercharged Projectiles have 50% more Area of effect and deal 50% more damage."

What do you think?
Thanks!
Last edited by KronosIT on Feb 18, 2021, 8:38:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info