[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

I saw also some interesting vids about Blazing Salvo miners. So fare not complete builds yet, but the vids where looking for interesting
"
mpo001 wrote:
hi, gc mine is good? or bl is better now?

depends on gear, level, etc.
for me, BL is superior than GC or BS. with BL I can onetap and run watching how packs deleted), with GC I need tap 2-3 times to clear packs...
single target of BL is nice too.

p.s. it's better to test yourself and check how it goes for you
"
SerAbusay wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I'm insanely struggling with the build.

I think it's the first time I die that much in white maps. Almost every projectile can one tap me, and I don't even feel like I'm doing a lot of damage. I know that my gear is absolutely garbage (it still roughly 75 % all except chaos) but I've been doing that almost every other league and I didn't die that often even with a trash gear. Kinda lost honestly, there must be something I didn't quite get right.

Allow us to see your toons
"
SerAbusay wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I'm insanely struggling with the build.

I think it's the first time I die that much in white maps. Almost every projectile can one tap me, and I don't even feel like I'm doing a lot of damage. I know that my gear is absolutely garbage (it still roughly 75 % all except chaos) but I've been doing that almost every other league and I didn't die that often even with a trash gear. Kinda lost honestly, there must be something I didn't quite get right.

Having the same problem dying in white maps with capped resistances. It's my first time playing mines and I think I'm just standing still trying to lay down too many mines at once instead of kiting. Maybe that is your issue as well.
"
Pongly wrote:
"
SerAbusay wrote:

Having the same problem dying in white maps with capped resistances. It's my first time playing mines and I think I'm just standing still trying to lay down too many mines at once instead of kiting. Maybe that is your issue as well.

Perhaps. But I'm still trying to play it just like in the vids I saw, and I think I'm doing somewhat ok, even if it'll never be perfect. I don't know it's just a bit weird, I'm not used to struggling at the absolute start of maps. I'll just keep going like that and upgrade little by little my gear, we'll see how it goes.
None of the 3.12 POB links are working for me and my POB is up to date. I keep getting errors. Any ideas?
"
morefish wrote:
None of the 3.12 POB links are working for me and my POB is up to date. I keep getting errors. Any ideas?

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
i dont get it why does Ghost Reaver works here?

or has it something to do with Pyramaniac?
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
morefish wrote:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

I have the latest 1.4.170.8 build and I'm still getting errors.
"

Perhaps. But I'm still trying to play it just like in the vids I saw, and I think I'm doing somewhat ok, even if it'll never be perfect. I don't know it's just a bit weird, I'm not used to struggling at the absolute start of maps. I'll just keep going like that and upgrade little by little my gear, we'll see how it goes.

Checked out your gear, the reason you are dying is because you have no life on tree and no noteworthy defensive layers, do your merc lab, pick up the blind aura, pick up immortal call + cast when damage taken (+ Tempest Shield if you have the free socket, its free block chance), consider using Discipline instead of HoI, its a nice chunk of EHP, replace some of your flasks with more defensively oriented flasks and most importantly get more life, or a massive amount of ES.

Even with all of these things you will sometimes get chunked unless you dodge well, the build is on the lighter side as far as actual mitigation goes.

As far as struggling more than on other builds: This build is very light on life% on tree compared to most other leaguestarters you see, its mostly fine if you play around it, but ES is kinda mediocre when you dont have a boatload of it or Zealots Oath or Vaal Discipline to recover it.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Sep 19, 2020, 5:54:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info