[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

How are we benefitting from Ghost Reaver?
I'm confused with all the possibilites lol, why doesn't your 3.12 bl or gc tree doesn't have CI?
"
Pongly wrote:
What's the reasoning for using high impact mine over blastchain for GC? If my math is correct, blastchain does more damage than high impact with any mine sequence longer than 3. Since GC already clears fairly well it seems like blastchain would be better to improve bossing.

Explosives expert gives you around 25% more dps with high impact. It doesn’t work with blastchain.
"
SerAbusay wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I'm insanely struggling with the build.

I think it's the first time I die that much in white maps. Almost every projectile can one tap me, and I don't even feel like I'm doing a lot of damage. I know that my gear is absolutely garbage (it still roughly 75 % all except chaos) but I've been doing that almost every other league and I didn't die that often even with a trash gear. Kinda lost honestly, there must be something I didn't quite get right.

Gear is the issue. If you want to go CI you need around 3.5k+ ES to get going.
"
mpo001 wrote:
hi, gc mine is good? or bl is better now?

GC felt pretty bad on a 4 link. I haven’t been able to test it on a full setup yet.
"
morefish wrote:
None of the 3.12 POB links are working for me and my POB is up to date. I keep getting errors. Any ideas?

You need the community fork. Was linked to you a few pages back.
"
iDT wrote:
i dont get it why does Ghost Reaver works here?

or has it something to do with Pyramaniac?

Only works with machina mitts. It’s only in the end game trees.
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
How are we benefitting from Ghost Reaver?

Machina mitts. It’s only specced in the end game trees.
"
I'm confused with all the possibilites lol, why doesn't your 3.12 bl or gc tree doesn't have CI?

They are end game trees. End game will always be LL. CI is a transition build for mines, you can use it in white maps while you farm up a shavs to go LL.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"

They are end game trees. End game will always be LL. CI is a transition build for mines, you can use it in white maps while you farm up a shavs to go LL.

i can use shavrone and tremor rod with bl mine? or is very bad for start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info