[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Amazing will do that and whats the skill effect you are using. These bluish exploding things? Best guide btw. You answer all questions fast and the guide is really easy to use.
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Oct 14, 2019, 3:32:58 AM
Made this yesterday, two attempts, quite happy with result :)

"
Raikudou wrote:

You don't actually run all Auras at the same time.

Hatred + Precision + Herald Of Ice for mapping

Hatred + Precision + Zealotry for bosses

This is why we have the boot swap.

I absolutely dislike the idea of switching auras. I am building my characters to be powerful all the time :)

With Hatred reduced mana enchant, a lvl4 enlighten and Charisma anointment i am able to run a lvl20 precision, Skitterbots, Hatred and HoI all together without mana problems
"
Sollkomol wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:

You don't actually run all Auras at the same time.

Hatred + Precision + Herald Of Ice for mapping

Hatred + Precision + Zealotry for bosses

This is why we have the boot swap.

I absolutely dislike the idea of switching auras. I am building my characters to be powerful all the time :)

With Hatred reduced mana enchant, a lvl4 enlighten and Charisma anointment i am able to run a lvl20 precision, Skitterbots, Hatred and HoI all together without mana problems

I did some testing with Skitterbots and the damage boost is very nice for bosses but kinda useless in maps as they cant keep up. Thats why i would rather have a fully juiced HoI for maps while using a single target boost for bossing.

Since we are using unique boots its relatively easy to just keep a pair around and swap it in whenever you do Elders and Shaper. I dont switch out HoI for regular mapping at all as even T16 Guardians are a piece of cake.

But i get your point, I also hate gear swapping and might look into better options.
"
Darxyde2k wrote:
Made this yesterday, two attempts, quite happy with result :)

Pretty much as good as it gets. Very good endgame helmet, well done.
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
Amazing will do that and whats the skill effect you are using. These bluish exploding things? Best guide btw. You answer all questions fast and the guide is really easy to use.

Its the Celestial Herald effect.

Thanks i really appreciate hearing feedback like that. Thought if i do it might aswell do it right.
  • October 15, 2019 - Added new "Showcase" videos. Updated the Gem Setup section.
What was the thought process of replacing Hypothermia for Inspiration? Can you simulate currently the Inspiration gem into the POB? Thanks for the build, it is very well written.
Great guide, i struggle with survivability in higher tier maps. Any tips?
Would be awesome if you could check out my gear/tree and see what i could change :)
"
gepti wrote:
Great guide, i struggle with survivability in higher tier maps. Any tips?
Would be awesome if you could check out my gear/tree and see what i could change :)

Feel free to replace Vaal RF with Vaal Grace and get The Pandemonius for perm blind on everything.

If you want to be even more safe:

Weapon 1
Life Leech + Frostbolt + Vaal Grace

Weapon 2
Ice Nova + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble

Now you got 99% up-time on max Dodge while mapping and Blind + Enfeeble.

Even with my current setup i only die once every 10 to 20 maps. With the safer option above you can propably even go for a level 100 push.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info