[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
YYakovliev wrote:
What was the thought process of replacing Hypothermia for Inspiration? Can you simulate currently the Inspiration gem into the POB? Thanks for the build, it is very well written.

1% higher more Damage and 50% Crit. Every single % of base Crit is pretty much 1% more Damage once you have 100% hit chance. Also getting off more consistent procs in CoC Skills feels always nice.

Cyclone only has 1 to 2 mana cost with the -3 craft so we have permanent up-time.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
gepti wrote:
Great guide, i struggle with survivability in higher tier maps. Any tips?
Would be awesome if you could check out my gear/tree and see what i could change :)

Feel free to replace Vaal RF with Vaal Grace and get The Pandemonius for perm blind on everything.

If you want to be even more safe:

Weapon 1
Life Leech + Frostbolt + Vaal Grace

Weapon 2
Ice Nova + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble

Now you got 99% up-time on max Dodge while mapping and Blind + Enfeeble.

Even with my current setup i only die once every 10 to 20 maps. With the safer option above you can propably even go for a level 100 push.

ALright ill try that out, mind checking out my gear to see what i could upgrade?or gems
"
gepti wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
gepti wrote:
Great guide, i struggle with survivability in higher tier maps. Any tips?
Would be awesome if you could check out my gear/tree and see what i could change :)

Feel free to replace Vaal RF with Vaal Grace and get The Pandemonius for perm blind on everything.

If you want to be even more safe:

Weapon 1
Life Leech + Frostbolt + Vaal Grace

Weapon 2
Ice Nova + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble

Now you got 99% up-time on max Dodge while mapping and Blind + Enfeeble.

Even with my current setup i only die once every 10 to 20 maps. With the safer option above you can propably even go for a level 100 push.

ALright ill try that out, mind checking out my gear to see what i could upgrade?or gems

Using Leap Slam without Fortify is pointless IMO. Don't use Vortex in your Off-Hand since it uses up to many Frostbolts (which doubles our main setup dmg). You also seem to not use Hatred for some reason.

In the end im always gonna recommend the setup thats listed in the gem section of this guide anyway. I will keep it up to date for when i find better setups.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
YYakovliev wrote:
What was the thought process of replacing Hypothermia for Inspiration? Can you simulate currently the Inspiration gem into the POB? Thanks for the build, it is very well written.

1% higher more Damage and 50% Crit. Every single % of base Crit is pretty much 1% more Damage once you have 100% hit chance. Also getting off more consistent procs in CoC Skills feels always nice.

Cyclone only has 1 to 2 mana cost with the -3 craft so we have permanent up-time.

Do we still have to go with "-3 total mana cost craft" with the Inspiration?
"
YYakovliev wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
YYakovliev wrote:

Do we still have to go with "-3 total mana cost craft" with the Inspiration?

You certainly feel the difference between 5 and 1 mana cost at 7.5 APS when your entire mana pool is only 70-120 or so depending on Helmet Craft and Precision levels.

At 5 mana cost i had to stop spinning sometimes to let my mana regen a little which is super annoying to me.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 16, 2019, 11:47:58 AM
Thank you for you answers. One more question from me:

I am seeing a lot of top Delve assassins using dual wield with Cospri + Multicrafted foil. What do you think is better for damage overall - the dual wield Cospris' (with Frostbite+Frostbomb in offhand) setup or Cospri + Foil?
"
YYakovliev wrote:
Thank you for you answers. One more question from me:

I am seeing a lot of top Delve assassins using dual wield with Cospri + Multicrafted foil. What do you think is better for damage overall - the dual wield Cospris' (with Frostbite+Frostbomb in offhand) setup or Cospri + Foil?

I have looked at some of the foil users and unless you get a GG one with 60%+ Crit Multi and like 3 other good stats its not really worth it IMO.

It might also fuck up your 0 investment 7.49 APS so you would not only lose out on the CoC cast thresholds, but also have to invest into other gear/nodes to balance re-balance your APS.

I also don't like losing the "free" damage buff without having to actively use 2 more buttons. For delving you can use Ice Nova + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble/Temp Chains instead of the damage buffs.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 17, 2019, 10:07:03 AM
I will be in Amsterdam for a few days so i won't be able to answer any questions. See ya all around.
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 19, 2019, 3:53:23 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
https://youtu.be/DT_DcjY0uP8 damage test seem's ok

Video is private.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info