[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Schwitzberger wrote:
Thx a lot. Cant wait for the updates. I will try crafting sth. I only struggle a bit with bosses. Dont know what i do wrong. I use other boots with the boss setup you recommended. Do I need to do sth specific?

Build works 10x better as much more expensive builds

The boots im using give me 15% Spell Dodge which is great to stack up against bosses like Uber Elder. Using rare boots as long as you got 30%+ movement speed is fine.
i can't seem to run hatred,prescion,zeal,herald of ice without mana issue?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

You don't actually run all Auras at the same time.

Hatred + Precision + Herald Of Ice for mapping

Hatred + Precision + Zealotry for bosses

This is why we have the boot swap.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

You don't actually run all Auras at the same time.

Hatred + Precision + Herald Of Ice for mapping

Hatred + Precision + Zealotry for bosses

This is why we have the boot swap.

gotcha thx for reply
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Dumb question but does the "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" on gloves work with this build?
"
Mosvicious wrote:
Dumb question but does the "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" on gloves work with this build?

Yes. All enemies we hit are chilled (for 2 sec) after the very first hit. So as long as we keep hitting them they stay chilled.
can't wait for your update. got like 7-10x to spend <3
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
can't wait for your update. got like 7-10x to spend <3

Its just a little setup change and more options. You wont have to spend that much.
But i want to. My cold res is not thr highest, i dont have enough mana for ice golem. So i need to change up some things
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
But i want to. My cold res is not thr highest, i dont have enough mana for ice golem. So i need to change up some things

Well if you really want to spend money get a level 4 Enlighten and an ilvl 84+ helmet with 15% reduced mana reserved for Hatred. That allows you to spam Flame Dash, spawn your Golem and use a higher level Precision.

If you don't mind losing a bit Crit Mult, Resists and Life then go for a Pandemonius. Makes you a lot safer with the Blind and 20% Cold Penetration is pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info