[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

like 20 divines and thats the best i could do lol, oh well..

I have another to craft.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Luna you need use perfect fossil for your claws first...to get 27-30 quality. You don't have to corrupt them to get 30% quality.
"
lachewitzm wrote:
Luna you need use perfect fossil for your claws first...to get 27-30 quality. You don't have to corrupt them to get 30% quality.

I tried a bunch initially but couldnt get the other rolls to land.
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
lachewitzm wrote:

u can actually use one socket resonator for perfect fossil to make it 30% 1st thn only u start using other type of resonator to roll cause the quality it wont be change after roll

like my this claw i use it become 30% 1st and it now 44% need to divine to perfect to get 48%
Last edited by neoxhero on Oct 7, 2019, 6:01:44 AM
"
neoxhero wrote:
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
lachewitzm wrote:

u can actually use one socket resonator for perfect fossil to make it 30% 1st thn only u start using other type of resonator to roll cause the quality it wont be change after roll

like my this claw i use it become 30% 1st and it now 44% need to divine to perfect to get 48%

Hi, im new at crafting, can you give me step by step how to craft that claw?
I know about quality first with perfect fossil but how about divine step. Dont understand that. And second - main craft, what fossils used? onle that one for 60% poison and then annul all? Or some prefix/suffix cannot be changed and scour?
Like i said im very new to crafting so please forgive any mistakes and
Thank you.

BTW had to create new account because i dont remember password and im at work right now ;)
So aura we use is marlevolence + skitterbots right? Vaal haste is just for the vaal activation?
"
Bijazzzz wrote:

Hi, im new at crafting, can you give me step by step how to craft that claw?
I know about quality first with perfect fossil but how about divine step. Dont understand that. And second - main craft, what fossils used? onle that one for 60% poison and then annul all? Or some prefix/suffix cannot be changed and scour?
Like i said im very new to crafting so please forgive any mistakes and
Thank you.

BTW had to create new account because i dont remember password and im at work right now ;)

Hi, u can do like lunartuna use shuddering fossil and corroded fossil to roll speed and 60% poison inflicted thn annul the other one (here need base on luck) if annul removed the speed or 60% thn need retry. For me i just use corroded but i might recraft one more like what lunartuna do. but before do that make sure use perfect fossil to roll quality 1st it would be better for corrupted.

thn if u manage to annul until the two stats or 1 stat 60% most important thn u can use multiple craft.
Last edited by neoxhero on Oct 7, 2019, 7:47:49 AM
"
neoxhero wrote:
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
lachewitzm wrote:

bahaha i was trying a new one for each attempt(facepalm)
Thx, but any chance to maximize luck with annul? Like prefixes/suffixes cannot change, or beastcrafting splitting prefixes and suffixes?
Like im wonder, with fossil other mods will be random just to make it rare item. So it is possible to hit, lets say for example, 60% poison and total of 4 mods, 2 suffix and 2 prefix (oreven one suffix or prefix), then beast slit crafting. Dont know this 60% poison i prefix or suffix (lets say is prefix), so when i hit only one prefix - 60% poison, and 2-3 suffixes, then beastcrafting split is 100% safe. Am i right or wrong?

And can someone clarify to me what is about this divine when you try to hit quality first.

EDIT: i made a mistake. Mixed split into refixes/sufixes with split half mods with add/remove suffix/prefix, But still and option to maximize annul?
Last edited by Bijazzzz on Oct 7, 2019, 8:57:14 AM
Belly of the beast for 6th link armor or cherrubim, or should I try to save and go for a custom one how I even craft one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info