[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

Btw Venom gyre pretty cheap at the moment bought a 21/23 for 1ex
Hey guys i have a question What's the difference between Venom gyre and Cobra Lash ? Which one is the best.

"
eltas001 wrote:
Hey guys i have a question What's the difference between Venom gyre and Cobra Lash ? Which one is the best.

Cobra lash feels good with little investment. It's projectiles bounce back and forth off multiple targets, called chaining.
Chains are built into the skill.

Venom Gyre takes a bit more investment to feel good.

We need to use the passive tree and gear to get the initial projectiles to pierce more targets before they come back.

When projectiles pierce and return, you will "catch" them and they will float around your charactor for 15 seconds. Then they are thrown out again when you use whirling blades, these projectile head in all directions and can kill off screen pack with the help of asenaths gloves.

Since it pierces and returns it can apply poison stacks to a single target like a boss, twice as fast as cobra lash.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 5, 2019, 12:26:35 PM
PoB is missing some attack speed somewhere, in pob my aps is 8.58 but in game tab its 9.01.

Edit: cam and mic live on twitch

!subcam on
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 5, 2019, 4:44:01 PM
Luna, did you try new Blight helmet, like Cowl of the Cryophile?
It can have 2 enchants, so it can be, for example, free Constitution (and headache with res XD.

And I wanted to ask about tree mode Vengeant Cascade (15 AS + returning projectiles with Pierce). Seems to make Cobra lash op with it - what do you think?)
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
dudi1212 wrote:
Can anyone help me with a tree leveling guide?
kinda lost in which way and what nodes to take.

Take soul raker and all the life nodes first. then phase acrobatics and start taking the dps nodes.

Thank you
"
EVGrinch2 wrote:
Luna, did you try new Blight helmet, like Cowl of the Cryophile?
It can have 2 enchants, so it can be, for example, free Constitution (and headache with res XD.

And I wanted to ask about tree mode Vengeant Cascade (15 AS + returning projectiles with Pierce). Seems to make Cobra lash op with it - what do you think?)

I haven't tried the new helmet, might check it out.

I tried vengeant cascade

It doesnt work very well, if at all, with cobra lash or venom gyre. There is a post in the bug section of the forums about it. i even tried with projectile speed support to increase the projectile travel distance but it didn't work for me.

I was hoping the same thing. it would make cobra lash some kind of uber venom gyre but it doesnt seem to work.
Lunar can You check on poe.trade for claws and what is best atm to buy from rare to 5 ex?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Such a pity, hope GGG fix it(

Thank you!
What should I be looking for when trying to craft a claw? I'm alteration spamming but am not sure if the 60% mod is supposed to be rolled via alterations?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info