3.8.1d Patch Notes

What is with this steam patch, why does it keep changing in size while it downloads and then redownloads another 2.9 gbs which it is now also stuck on, its downloaded a total of 4.8 gbs so far and I can't even launch the game yet
"
Fixed a bug with terrain generation of various areas, including The Broken Bridge.

Well it was broken for a reason. You could leave it that way :D
Everytime i play now since the new patch 3.8.1 my cpu run the game at 100% and my computer make a very big sound cause uf the fan spinning.

last patch all was okay so wtf plz?
nice
Can we get an explanation from GGG as to what's up with the shatter sound? Why can't we have the old sound? Did you lose the sound file? What is going on?

The original shatter sound is bar none THE most iconic sound in PoE. Losing the shatter sound is like if the Witch class got removed from the passive tree. It's like playing without MTX. I feel much less inclination to play the game without that sound.

I can't wrap my head around why GGG would remove the sound from the game, even if it was causing technical problems. I'm sure plenty of other people would like to have SOME explanation of why this perfect sound is no longer in the game.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
After the patch I have crashed 3 or 4 times in about 5 minutes. Game just crashes to the desktop. Sometimes it will change the full screen setting to windowed, then just crash.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I haven't had this game crash ever before on this computer.

I tried rebooting just to be sure, got about 3 minutes in and back to the desktop...

Edit 2min later... Just hung the computer before the character selection screen on initial load up.

At this point I cannot open the game without the computer crashing. GGG Please let us know when you have fixed this.
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_81 on Oct 1, 2019, 10:41:25 PM
"
DarkJen wrote:
Please, fix map drop quality in tiers. Running T14 and getting T1 maps drop is feels deeply broken and antisustaining.

This isn't broken. Is how the map drop system works. Any tier can drop in any map, no matter what map you are running. Filling up your atlas increases the chance to get higher tier maps, but it won't discard that you can get lower tier maps as well...
Thanks for adding Flask item sounds, much appreciated!

Sometimes even the smallest of things can make a huge difference :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:

Well? Update your signature!
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
"
hexadecima wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:

Well? Update your signature!

:)
100% Ethical, most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info