3.8.1d Patch Notes

2019/10/03 23:12:22 97826953 c1 [CRIT Client 5936] [D3D11] CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.

)
2019/10/03 23:12:22 97827000 c1 [CRIT Client 5936] [D3D11] CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.

)
2019/10/03 23:12:22 97827031 c1 [CRIT Client 5936] [D3D11] CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

)
2019/10/03 23:12:22 97827125 c1 [CRIT Client 5936] [D3D11] CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

)

this game unplayable @@
After patch I have random FPS drops (down to 2-5 fps) even if I stay in my HO and don't move o.O Before patch it was fine. Now boss fights are impossible for me, cause I got fps drops and 1-2s freezes. Why... Just why... I wanted to play this league serious way, I farmed exalts for HH and now when I almost have it you made game impossible to play. Why now?! You bastards!
'You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.'

Players in standard have access to blight??
"
Improved the visibility of Blight Boss icons on the minimap.

Took this long?

LOL, OBT testers forever and always

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 4, 2019, 2:59:52 PM
So after finally getting this jacked up patch to download the game has been all but unplayable. FPS drops, stuttering, stalling and crashes to desktop not to mention that for whatever reason the demand on my DSL bandwith seems to have gone up dramatically which might explain my performance issues. I lack the tech knowledge to know what the problem is but I'm about to uninstall and perhaps wait for 4.0 and try again then.

Defective product.
Hi there.. after last patch I can't start game .. I'm using launcher and after starting that, it say "checking resources" and than launch window drops.
Reinstal game? It's next few hours of downloading and installing.. And i don't want to do it again (for manytimes)
"
brutalrazial wrote:
'You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.'

Players in standard have access to blight??

-------

Players dying in HC.........
When are you planning to fix the ridiculous proximity issue of blight portals LITERALLY SPAWNING IN FRONT OF THE PUMP?! How the hell am I supposed to handle a portal, that - when spawning enemies - literally makes Cassia continuosly spaz her lines that they are too close to the pump! You were sopose to fix that, not cover in twisting lines in blighted maps... normal encounters with such bs is making this league really annoying.
Last edited by Meleover on Oct 8, 2019, 3:27:13 PM
looks like patches suddenly stopped for this league but there's still many issues.. those who are still playing this and still having issues stay strong but I prefer to step out since I'm not a fan of tower defense.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
looks like patches suddenly stopped for this league but there's still many issues.. those who are still playing this and still having issues stay strong but I prefer to step out since I'm not a fan of tower defense.

They had bundled a lot of MTX in 3.8.1d patch and it seem they will still announce the MTX and leave the game unpatched for at least a while.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info