[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
Sigosuu wrote:
Thanks N0esy for a great build
I have a few changes. I use HoT +enlighten lv5 in gloves + synthesised ring

Thank you for posting. I didn't know you can use level 5 enlighten with glove corruption. That's an interesting idea.
Your strength and elemental resists are so beautiful lol.
@brzoskwinia
first of all thx for looking over the build
i am able to kill every guardian or shaper without problems. but its not like other builds and for the theoretical invest its not that much. didnt have time/maps for elder or uber elder since i started changing the build..

The crit thing is - when my ascendancy was assassin, i had more than enough crit. i didnt change the tree afterwards

i used mostly items that were in my stash (at the moment i dont have any currency to buy something or even craft. thats why i had to use this stuff)

yes: shield, ring, belt are crap, helm gives crit but i think -9 resistance could be better with resistances etc., i only took the amulet because this enchant was already there and i could fit in skitterbots. for the moment it was the best result.
all the things u pointed out where just - right ;)

@NOesy
thx for answering.
those jewels are sadly only there because i had them. ill play a little and change nearly everything. theoretically it works.

my plan was to change nearly everything that was mentionend from time to time when i have a little bit currency
Because some people want to have more area coverage, I tried greater multiple projectiles support & Dying Sun. If you are interested, watch a new video of a blighted lava lake run. I'm not sure if the additional projectiles are helping.
Last edited by N0esy on Oct 9, 2019, 3:19:40 PM
SO you replaced slower projectiles with GMP? At least it looks more impressive :P

Whats your though on it? Is that setup worth it for blight/open maps? Or would you still just stick to the 1 ball to rule them all setup?
so i managed to get to uber elder and i thought it would be harder. i died because of stupidness but my dmg seems to be ok even with my current items. i think trickster and life version is viable.. thx so much NOesy
"
Mathorg wrote:
SO you replaced slower projectiles with GMP? At least it looks more impressive :P

Whats your though on it? Is that setup worth it for blight/open maps? Or would you still just stick to the 1 ball to rule them all setup?

Yeah it looks so nice, but you lose like 70% of your single target DPS. That's a lot of cost. So I have a negative opinion on this one.

Another idea is to use GMP in the Mjolner setup, while keeping slower projectiles in the CoC setup. This way you can get fancy area coverage without sacrificing too much DPS. I'm trying this now and need more time to draw a conclusion. I'm not using Dying Sun btw. If you are interested, why not try it and give me your opinion. You don't need quality in GMP, and level 20 or 21 GMP is not expansive.
Last edited by wgfromanov on Oct 10, 2019, 7:18:37 PM
I have done some blight maps (only white tear) and some red maps with GMP instead of slower projectile. No dying sun.

I think i will keep that setup and maybe switch slower projectiles in for endgame bosses (guardians, shaper, elder etc.). I gues when i upgrade my gear (still using my budget gear), i will have the same DPS with GMP as i had with slower projectiles and budget gear.

I myself am enjoying the GMP variant, as the coverage feels just great, especially fpr blighted maps. Its not only that you shoot more balls in a radius, but they trave like twice the distance, which hels a ton.

Will try putting GMP into Mjölner this evening. This might even be better, as the main damage will still be high and the lower mjölner damage might be enough for area clear. I like that.
Ez Aul :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjYSwQtIYY
"
wgfromanov wrote:

just a short shaper kill (if someone is interested) with the following items:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DCEyWpyjbA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for posting a video. Now your damage is pretty good.

"
Mathorg wrote:
I have done some blight maps (only white tear) and some red maps with GMP instead of slower projectile. No dying sun.

I think i will keep that setup and maybe switch slower projectiles in for endgame bosses (guardians, shaper, elder etc.). I gues when i upgrade my gear (still using my budget gear), i will have the same DPS with GMP as i had with slower projectiles and budget gear.

I myself am enjoying the GMP variant, as the coverage feels just great, especially fpr blighted maps. Its not only that you shoot more balls in a radius, but they trave like twice the distance, which hels a ton.

Will try putting GMP into Mjölner this evening. This might even be better, as the main damage will still be high and the lower mjölner damage might be enough for area clear. I like that.

After some testing I would say GMP in Mjolner is better than slower projectiles support in blighted maps and low-tier maps. At the moment I'm running T16 Elder maps with Shaper/Elder influence, crazy map mods and sextant mods to hit level 100, and in this case the GMP setup doesn't deal enough damage to clear mobs.

"
Sigosuu wrote:
Ez Aul :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjYSwQtIYY

Not sure if it was "easy", but it was an impressive work. GJ!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info