[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
NomadFX wrote:
Tukohama is a trerrible choice. bloodmagic on that thing is global. better get a corrupted prism with x % phys damage taken as lightning damage.

The pantheon, not item.
"
foojin wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:
Tukohama is a trerrible choice. bloodmagic on that thing is global. better get a corrupted prism with x % phys damage taken as lightning damage.

The pantheon, not item.

ah, ok. its useless tho as you are not stationary while bossing (unless you wanna die;p)

you can craft that on a helmet as well. or/and use chaos golem, defense curse instead of offensive etc etc. just stack those layers until you feel stable.
Last edited by NomadFX on Nov 30, 2019, 8:12:12 PM
Made a few Adjustments to fit another aura in - flesh and stone. 9 auras now :-) just hit 98 yesterday.

I’ll have to try LL at some point too. It looks fun.
Last edited by inB4nOOb on Dec 2, 2019, 9:36:56 AM
Can anyone give an opinion about the Assassin version vs Scion version :)

Thanks!
are you guys sure that 6 attacks per second is the maximum i want? CoC says the cooldown is 0.15 seconds, because 1 divided by 0.15 = 6.666 shouldn't that be the target for attacks per second?
"
SmashMOAR wrote:
are you guys sure that 6 attacks per second is the maximum i want? CoC says the cooldown is 0.15 seconds, because 1 divided by 0.15 = 6.666 shouldn't that be the target for attacks per second?

This is because the time flow of the game is not smooth. It is like frame rate, and the game updates every 33 ms. This means that you have to actually wait for 5 server ticks (33*5 = 165 ms) because 4 server ticks (33*4=132 ms) are shorter than the cooldown of CoC (150 ms). And 1/0.165 is approximately 6.0.

For details, visit the following link.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/
Thanks for the detailed explaination, I have retweaked my character to have 5.99 attacks per second haha
another question...why is aspect of the spider preferable over herald of thunder? Seems like the flat spell damage would be just as good.
"
SmashMOAR wrote:
another question...why is aspect of the spider preferable over herald of thunder? Seems like the flat spell damage would be just as good.

Aspect of the spider gives you more damage even at 2 stacks, and the 30% slow is very nice as well. For example, if you do the Phoenix fight with and without aspect of the spider, you'll notice a huge difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info