New Microtransactions, Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Havenwood armour looks like Tron of the forest.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Sep 27, 2019, 12:57:12 AM
Looking at the cloak from afar, reminds me of a spider's back with all the eggs.

Yuck
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
oh bro lets gooo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
oh nice!
Would love a leaf cloak with a more natural touch, maybe with a fabric cloak mixed Similar to the Huntsman Cloak.

Stillthis set looks lovely.
My right is to hunt. To feed off the wilderness in the understanding that, one day, will feed off me.
Best thing in Havenwood was the bow n quiver :/
Please make a Void Emperor armour set and a back attachment! And a weapon effect! And a bow! That theme looks so good!
Shouldn't the Void Emperor armour set be out by now? Someone confirmed this week if I'm not totally wrong :(

Edit: Found the Post - it was on Sunday my time BUUUT that's Monday NZ time so it's next week. Insert restless Man waiting meme
Last edited by Robredo on Sep 27, 2019, 2:37:41 AM
@GGG when you are already making Ghillie's why do you not make a sniper Skin for the Staff so that it looks like you shooting. Could look funny on Divine Ire. Just Kidding but please make a red bloody Frost blades MTX i would like have it. or make different color for the normal skill like that we can buy chromapacks or so. Would appreciate Thanks for your hard work <3
Regular

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info