New Microtransactions, Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

why i always get duplicate from boxes? feels bad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Looks like Carnival 2.0.

Less McDonalds and more Dark Souls please.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Close look of MTS is unacceptable coz it is not used in real game-play-process thereby mislead the buyer
The cloak is fantastic! Would it be possible to get a cloak like that with an animals fur instead? I have a thing for giant fur collars. Like a Viking style giant fur over the shoulders and back. Would go well with many armours that already have "cloaks" incoporated
Good
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:33:40 PM
GGG you should rethink your 1 free mystery box limit. Every sale item purchased should get a free mystery box so you would sell more mtx (which is the whole idea of course).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
They could have launched the event yesterday,
I spent points at 1:30 am and now I'm out of mystery box and out of points.
FIX YOUR SHIT PLZ, EVERY SYNDICATE ARRIVAL MY GAME CRASH, atleast 40 times since 3 updates ago.
improve the performance instead selling something useless in game.
"
SeniorBarriga wrote:
FIX YOUR SHIT PLZ, EVERY SYNDICATE ARRIVAL MY GAME CRASH, atleast 40 times since 3 updates ago.
improve the performance instead selling something useless in game.

We are the QA team now.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info