New Microtransactions, Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
If I purchase a stash tab item, does that qualify for a mystery box, or is it only for aesthetic purchases?

So, I went ahead and just bought a stash tab and can confirm that I did get a mystery box.

Maybe to avoid confusion for others reading the initial post, perhaps the OP could change the sentence from:
"...by purchasing discounted wings or any other cosmetic microtransaction."
to:
"...by purchasing discounted wings or any other microtransaction."

Art Videos: www.YouTube.com/RoxaneLapa
PoE Fan Art Entry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3378532/page/10#p24998980
TIME FOR WETA
Can we get a Leaf Blower unique wand?
Need more brains, exile?
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
To bad we cant we cant remove the Dread Banner it looks stupid ! Would be nice if we could use the vanishing mtx to remove it and just wear just 1 back attachment !

You can use Invisible Buff for that, if I do remember it correctly.
"
commonjunks wrote:
Time to buy WETA

This time 5-coin weta investment didn't disappoint me

no idea how but i just buy weta and get exacly the same mtx as you :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
got harlequin portal <3
Awesomeness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"FREE MISTERY BOX" YEEEEY "WHEN YOU SPEND POINT...." -_- ARE YOU FKING SERIOUS? DISGUSTING...
"
2Paisley wrote:
cool free boxes! :D

You can get only one free box.
Well, I did buy some very nice pair of (combined) Wings I always wanted.
Mystery Box? What Mystery Box? Quite frankly, I never ever bothered to check if I even got my "FREE" Mystery Box.
Yes, I have it. I know it is there. But can´t say I am a big fan of this Carnival Box. The set of Harlequin Armour I find quite ok. Rest of it, really isn´t my cup of tea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info