[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

if you got a bottled faith late game flask which current flask would be replaced lions roar ?
great build. I'm playing it right now. but how much currency you spent to get 5m dps like I see in pob?
"
Gamite wrote:
if you got a bottled faith late game flask which current flask would be replaced lions roar ?

Probably Taste of Hate, I think it has the lowest dps contribution.
"
tuananh93 wrote:
great build. I'm playing it right now. but how much currency you spent to get 5m dps like I see in pob?

Really hard telling, my biggest purchase was probably a sword at 6 ex or something. Or maybe it was the Hatred Watcher's Eye, that was pricey last league, it will probably be high this league too. Maybe 30 ex total spent.
ok thank you. not too expensive
I’m looking at some paradoxica’s right now... which ones would you consider to use?
"
I’m looking at some paradoxica’s right now... which ones would you consider to use?

Tbh, I don't like them, they're soooo slow. I like to attack as fast as possible. Also, Paradoxica makes the double damage helm enchant enchant half as effective (and any double damage chance from any source). But, it's still a huge dps increase if you find a nice one without paying a ton. I'd look for 160+ dps, attack speed or crit, or bleeding on hit.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Tbh, I don't like them, they're soooo slow. I like to attack as fast as possible. Also, Paradoxica makes the double damage helm enchant enchant half as effective (and any double damage chance from any source). But, it's still a huge dps increase if you find a nice one without paying a ton. I'd look for 160+ dps, attack speed or crit, or bleeding on hit.

Ah I see, if it’s not to much I’m still quite a noob at crafting as I barely craft myself (I pretty much only Essence craft), can u show us how to craft/create a good foil? Also Ichimonji may or may not be a good budget sword to duel wield (it has 1.8+ APS)
Last edited by ShadowBlazinIce on Mar 18, 2020, 2:07:42 AM
Hey gang, i found this cluster that gives unholy might on critical hit, took out Dismembering to make it fit.

It basically means Unholy Might has 100% uptime, that's like a second Hatred, no?

Anyway, seems really strong, thoughts? (30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage.)

Last edited by evolite on Mar 18, 2020, 10:24:34 AM
Hi, I've been running your build as a league starter and it's working relatively well so far (although delirium is super rippy). What do you think of using Bloodlust in your DS links instead of Fortify and getting Fortify with whirling blades or leap slam (whatever movement skill you use) since you use Chance to Bleed on totems? So, double strike wouldn't be able to proc bleeds, but since you pop your totems on bosses anyways, they would apply bleed and then Bloodlust would give a massive damage bonus to Double Strike.
Bloodlust roughly give 20% more damage than fortify, with the only caveat being that you can't apply blood yourself, but the totems could do that instead.
Does that sound viable at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info