[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

I love the build. The last time I played Spark Inquisitor was Bashtart's in 3.5. I do have one question, but it's more mercurytrade related and how to get your flask to show.

Thanks and great guide.
"
christpoe wrote:
Thank you, Very good build with which I was able to defeat the uber elder for the 1st time.
Unfortunately I have not managed to corrupt gem enlighten support in lvl 4 despite several attempts, which deprives me of the aspect of the spider.
Do you think I can improve my stuff?
TY

Unless u have all the perfect mirrored gear, u always can improve ;)
"
Welperino wrote:
I love the build. The last time I played Spark Inquisitor was Bashtart's in 3.5. I do have one question, but it's more mercurytrade related and how to get your flask to show.

Thanks and great guide.

It has a guide for all stuff on the github.
Last edited by 1337fun on Nov 10, 2019, 6:01:33 PM
Thanks for posting this build.
As a returning player I found it really fun to play, even with solo self-found and zero investment so far. Got to Act 10 in breeze(with brake to drop 9 tabula cards), now mapping up to map 4.
Dropped Flora's gift cards and I crafted nice five link staff really cheap.

Now is time to grind some currency and upgrade my Inquisitor :)
Good drops...
Last edited by Chris_BB on Nov 24, 2019, 5:15:22 PM
Hi, thanks for the guild - I'm currently working on my own tree with your's in mind for a possible next league starter since the spell echo plus looks juicy af :D

Do you feel the extra defense you get from wielding a staff is necessary?

edited out my EE question :D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Last edited by Lyxara on Nov 27, 2019, 5:04:13 AM
"
Lyxara wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guild - I'm currently working on my own tree with your's in mind for a possible next league starter since the spell echo plus looks juicy af :D

Do you feel the extra defense you get from wielding a staff is necessary?

edited out my EE question :D

Necessary is such a strong word. Nothing is really necessary, it all depends on your play style. If you can compensate with your mechanical skill or don't mind dying from time to time, then you don't need it. If you want more chill, not giving a fuck experience, then it is necessary.
Updated for 3.9
Think this would be alright for league start?
"
salzanomts54 wrote:
Think this would be alright for league start?

Yes, it was my starter in blight.
Hi. Using this build now. What armor you think is better now since elder and shaper items are rare and multicraft is nerfed. Also, do affixes on ring such ass add x dmg to attacks work with spark?
"
VoldemarM wrote:
Hi. Using this build now. What armor you think is better now since elder and shaper items are rare and multicraft is nerfed. Also, do affixes on ring such ass add x dmg to attacks work with spark?

Shaper crit armor is still the best. It is not necessary harder to get, need to see, since you can transfer the influence now. But till that time just standard vaal regalia with life and es would be ok.
Spark is not an attack, it doesn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info