[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Thanks about your reply.

I understand better about Arcane Surge, but why Blight? I know it's for DPS calcs but where is it triggered?

By curiosity, are you using this build this league?
"
Keysenn wrote:
Thanks about your reply.

I understand better about Arcane Surge, but why Blight? I know it's for DPS calcs but where is it triggered?

By curiosity, are you using this build this league?

Just a random spell, doesn't have to be blight. It's just so PoB knows, i have arcane surge (from my watcher's eye). Blight itself doesn't do anything.

And i am not using this build this league. I can't play same build 2 leagues in the row.
Ok thanks a lot 1337fun, which build are you playing per curiosity?

One last thing, how to get vaal spark lvl21 q23?
About lvl21 I have to drop the gem like this or there is something I can do?
About q23? Prophecy or Syndicate or something else?

Sorry for my dumb questions, I only played the last 2 leagues, I'm still quite new :).
"
Keysenn wrote:
Ok thanks a lot 1337fun, which build are you playing per curiosity?

One last thing, how to get vaal spark lvl21 q23?
About lvl21 I have to drop the gem like this or there is something I can do?
About q23? Prophecy or Syndicate or something else?

Sorry for my dumb questions, I only played the last 2 leagues, I'm still quite new :).

Revisiting my older builds elementalist burn flameblast and hierophant armageddon brand with new twists on them.

The only way(i know of) to get a vaal lvl 21 and q23 gem is to find it, maybe there is a div card for it too. There are several sources, which drop those, delve, legion, blight, probably metamorph too.
It is possible to get lvl 21 q20 vaal gem by using special gem corruption in temple of atzoatl.
There is a divination card for a random 0q lvl 21 gem, can be vaal too.

I usually buy mine from other players, since farming for it is way way to much rng. Those are usually very cheap for non meta builds, for example bought vaal lvl 21 q23 falmeblast for 10c on 3rd day of the league, now can get one for 3c.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 26, 2019, 1:54:42 PM
Thanks so much for the build guide 1337fun, I'm not sure why but Spark has been one of my fav skills to play for a long while and this is my favourite take on it yet.

I just have a question about the helm enchantments. Wouldn't Spark damage be the best one to take this league given the focus on bossing or do the other ones help with that too?
Also I'm not sure what the benefit of increased spark projectile speed is?
I tried it earlier and it didn't change my dps in the in-game menu at all.

I'm thinking maybe since they're travelling faster for a set duration then they can clear at greater distances. In that case it probably wouldn't be much use for bossing, just map clearing.
"
Flypython wrote:
Thanks so much for the build guide 1337fun, I'm not sure why but Spark has been one of my fav skills to play for a long while and this is my favourite take on it yet.

I just have a question about the helm enchantments. Wouldn't Spark damage be the best one to take this league given the focus on bossing or do the other ones help with that too?

I'm thinking maybe since they're travelling faster for a set duration then they can clear at greater distances. In that case it probably wouldn't be much use for bossing, just map clearing.

It depends on the arena, you fight in. For bosses, the smaller the arena is, the better proj speed or extra proj becomes. Spark can hit same enemy with a proj from the same cast every 0.66 sec. Increasing number of proj or proj speed, increases the chances of this happening exactly after 0.66 sec. In big arenas, like the Sirius fight, increased damage is better. Extra proj or proj speed is also better for clear speed, since that increased damage is really not needed.
hello i am currently playing this build and im not seeing were you socketed the lethal pride timeless jewl in your tree? did you stop using it?
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Flypython wrote:

It depends on the arena, you fight in. For bosses, the smaller the arena is, the better proj speed or extra proj becomes. Spark can hit same enemy with a proj from the same cast every 0.66 sec. Increasing number of proj or proj speed, increases the chances of this happening exactly after 0.66 sec. In big arenas, like the Sirius fight, increased damage is better. Extra proj or proj speed is also better for clear speed, since that increased damage is really not needed.

Thank you very much for the answer that definitely helps clarify things!
Am I correct in that the Sparks will also travel further due to increased projectile speed?
"
lukamikori wrote:
hello i am currently playing this build and im not seeing were you socketed the lethal pride timeless jewl in your tree? did you stop using it?

I think it is because PoB wasn't supporting the Lethal Pride jewel correctly so it couldn't display or something like that. The empty jewel socket near to the Keystone passive Pain Attunement is where it is socketed in.
It turns Pain Attunement into Glancing Blows.
Alternatively it is mentioned here in the guide that you could socket it next to Elemental Equilibrium and conquer that Keystone instead.
The stats you get from the jewel can vary depending on where you socket it.
Ok thank you so much! also one last thing, i have the same jewl you had socketed into you're belt the one that ads fire and cold damage to spells. is there a certain move i need to be casting first to proc elemental equlilbrium?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info