[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Updated to 3.14 with new gear and stuff.
I wanted to ask how does ultimatum league mechanic work for you?

Big troubles?

What about mavens invitation the feeared / formed / forgotten etc etc?

Done them all?
Last edited by Sazzbot on May 15, 2021, 11:58:06 AM
Hey :)
I like how this guide is pretty simple to read, with concise explanations on gear and jewels. Many guides are a hassle because of so many variants and all..

How are you doing so far ? lvl98, guess you're rolling on everything.
Any content you have troubles with ?
Guess you gotta avoid elemental reflect / no drain / no regen mods and the real Big Boss of the game (Atziri)

How's Maven fight, can do her safely/quickly ?
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Big troubles?

Done them all?

"
fistoz wrote:
I like how this guide is pretty simple to read, with concise explanations on gear and jewels. Many guides are a hassle because of so many variants and all..

Guess you gotta avoid elemental reflect / no drain / no regen mods and the real Big Boss of the game (Atziri)

Since you both ask basically the same question, i answer both at the same time.
Ultimatum: only on very rippy maps i need to jump around. Otherwise i just pop frost shield and spam spark.
I've done everything deathless, except maven, there i failed last memory game once. She died relatively fast, since i can full dps here most of the time. Feared needed to run a lot from chayula, otherwise was fine.
As map mods go, only no regen and no leech together is not doable. On their own those mods are fine, since i can leech on no regen and regen on no leech. For ele reflect i just swap my body armor to 100% reduced reflected dmg taken one and go, if i can't reroll the map. For atziri i just use the reflect armor as well and ez.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Big troubles?

Done them all?

"
fistoz wrote:

Since you both ask basically the same question, i answer both at the same time.
Ultimatum: only on very rippy maps i need to jump around. Otherwise i just pop frost shield and spam spark.
I've done everything deathless, except maven, there i failed last memory game once. She died relatively fast, since i can full dps here most of the time. Feared needed to run a lot from chayula, otherwise was fine.
As map mods go, only no regen and no leech together is not doable. On their own those mods are fine, since i can leech on no regen and regen on no leech. For ele reflect i just swap my body armor to 100% reduced reflected dmg taken one and go, if i can't reroll the map. For atziri i just use the reflect armor as well and ez.

Thank you. I was interested in build and wanted to practice bosses.
Hi,

under the leveling section, you have provided a lvl 55 PoB link. This, however, doesn't work:

"
about lvl 55
2nd ascension.
Base tree should look like this at this point - https://pastebin.com/QzNGvX3K

Can you provide one working example? Many thanks!
"
lordgreg wrote:
Hi,

under the leveling section, you have provided a lvl 55 PoB link. This, however, doesn't work:

"
about lvl 55
2nd ascension.
Base tree should look like this at this point - https://pastebin.com/QzNGvX3K

Can you provide one working example? Many thanks!

Replaced the link.
Can I use HH with this build?
"
dmoniak wrote:
Can I use HH with this build?

Yes, you can, i did this league. Just remember to get flat fire dmg to spells somewhere else for cinderswallow.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jun 10, 2021, 2:47:56 AM
Hi there,

I noticed you dropped Pierce in your current gear, is that just because you're accepting just the 1 pierce from the cluster jewel? Or did I miss something?

Enjoying the build so far, probably won't be able to get the staff this league, but still fun, I've always wanted to play a spark character :)

Edit: I missed something, the anomalous spark gem. :P
Last edited by liquidfiend on Jun 17, 2021, 1:24:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info