[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
just want to say, im disappointed in this build.

You are not disappointed with this build. You can't be disappointed with a build you didn't do. You are disappointed with your build, what you did is definitely not my build, i don't want any credit for that.

The only thing i would say to you at this stage, since you already got most of the important gear, get the rest of the uniqs and respec to my tree. If you do that and still have problems, i will gladly help you with that. When you do this build properly and then are still disappointed, then you have every right to post and complain here.
"
thargun wrote:
How important is spell block? I have atm 42%, do i need more, i kinda like my current ammy

It is very important for survivability. With amulet you get 30% block which translates to about 10% less dmg taken on average. If you die more, then you would like, then you definitely need that. If not, it's up to you.
Got some issues at the beginning in red maps and ++ (vs bosses) but with some investment and changes/optimization, this build is very balanced and super strong even for bossing. Thanks for the guide.
We're using Herald of Ice for clear corpse right?
"
ssampiseth wrote:
We're using Herald of Ice for clear corpse right?

Primarily yes. Also helps with clear and it's satisfying to see mobs shatter.
In current gear this build avialable t16 100 del maps? 1 mil dps in PoB looks like zdps
"
fotographer wrote:
In current gear this build avialable t16 100 del maps? 1 mil dps in PoB looks like zdps

So first, true spark dps is hard to calculate, because it depends on the arena you fight in. A single volley of sparks (all projectiles cast at the same time) can hit the same target every 0.65s. With my build it is theoretically possible to hit the same target up to 4 times. In reality this will obviously never happen. And this is where the type of place, you fight in, is important. The smaller/narrower the place is, the higher the chance of those projectiles hitting the same target. So real dps is on average somewhere between 2 and 3 times higher, then in PoB.

In delirium league there was a challenge to finish a 100% delirium map. I did it with my character
Doctors_Orders (you can see the setup in cluster jewel section of the guide) on t16 promenade with sextants and no scarabs. I died 2 times and had both delirium bosses and it was tedious. The only reason, i could clear the map was the cluster jewel with Thunderstruck and enfeeble on hit gloves. For anybody, who would want to clear high tier delirium maps, i would say cluster jewel build is a must for Thunderstruck and more dps. However if you want to blaze through those maps, then i would recommend to find another build.
What if we get Spell crit+ explode chest, does this mean we can drop pierce and get something else, like lightning pen?
"
ssampiseth wrote:
What if we get Spell crit+ explode chest, does this mean we can drop pierce and get something else, like lightning pen?

You could try it and see how it feels. I think pierce is still a must.
Hi! POB?
"
1337fun wrote:
"
ssampiseth wrote:

You could try it and see how it feels. I think pierce is still a must.

You're right, pierce make spark do more dps especially in a tight space map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info