3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
"
It will definitely be interesting to see what GGG does in 3.9. I think they will simply nerf the skills (Raise Zombie in particular) like they did with Cyclone.

Let's hope. I did cyclone as my league starter, and its still strong/runs all content and the gear is cheap cheap now. So if Zombies get the same treatment, it will still be strong AF and lowkey ignored for the next league OP skills.

It's crazy. Last night I was testing things out (as I always do) and I was running T15 maps with just 1 zombie..

.. yep, just 1 zombie and a few defensive mechanics like 1000 life regen per sec, 40%+ Phys damage reduction etc... It's my next Alternate Setup in the making.. the ultra TANK.

I literally could not die... And I was clearing T15 maps with that 1 zombie (albeit slowly).

I'll record one and upload. See how easy it is to take down Minotaur with 1 zombie :)

We are so OP
I changed my gear and some passives and i'm loving the results!!! Really nice 5900hp +5200 shield,with 1200str /15zombies, loving it!

Last edited by Akagami2023 on Oct 5, 2019, 9:17:06 PM
"
I changed my gear and some passives and i'm loving the results!!! Really nice 5900hp +5200 shield,with 1200str /15zombies, loving it!

Nice! You are on the same wavelength as me :)

I'm testing out tanky versions and this is one of those setups! To get over 10,000 effecive HP is pretty damn nice! That's awesome!

I'm currently playing with something a little different but I wonder how it compares defensively:
- 2x chaos golems and 2x stone golems.
- Running with Grace and Vitality/Discipline
- >40% evade chance
- >40% phys damage reduction
- 1000 life regen per second
- defensive spectres

It is VERY hard to die... even when I try :D

Edit: also you could try Soul Tether belt instead of Cyclonian coil and see what you think of that?
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 5, 2019, 10:43:54 PM
"

That is almost the same build I did a few leagues ago
Only difference is that build used ~montrgul and spirit offering + mistress of sacrifice
Might be easier to summon half the zombies at log in if damage and speed are still good

I been using slave drivers in SSF till level 91 and and recently switched to frost sentinels. Clear speed is great but single target is not as good.
A simple check in POB show the slavers do 5X the damage of the frosties

Also, I think slave drivers are no no for elem reflect where as the frosties might be OK based on what I read here

Edit:SSF, just took acid cavern map and one of the bosses wiped out my lvl 24 AG, 11 lvl 24 zombies, 1 spectre, 1 golem and dozen of skeletons.
Need to remember to keep AG away from this guy
Last edited by snowmittens on Oct 6, 2019, 3:48:00 AM
"
I been using slave drivers in SSF till level 91 and and recently switched to frost sentinels. Clear speed is great but single target is not as good.
A simple check in POB show the slavers do 5X the damage of the frosties.

Yes, I have noticed the difference too. Slave Drivers are great for fast runs using Phasing, against bosses, etc. Whereas Frost Sentinels help with clearspeed. According to my PoB each Slave Driver if used with Brutality and Melee Damage deals 3 times more damage than a Frost Sentinel with Pierce and other ranged gems.

Ed: if used with Brutality spectres can run ele reflec maps with no problems. I only use phys gems like Maim+Brutality+ Minion Damage...etc, basically all gems with lots of MORE damage+plus Frenzies. By the way further tests showed that Slave Drivers in fact deal more than 5 times the damage than Ranged ones do.

The thing with this build is that speed is a FACTOR. We dash through mob groups and Ranged spectres sometimes get too late to the party. Slave drivers are better in delve too.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 6, 2019, 3:47:12 AM
Vorici brought me a Christmas Present...at last. 3 Whites! Now I can swap from pure melee Slave Drivers to Ranged spectres.

if you stick summon phantasms on everything.. it's pretty easy to break 100 minions.. at most I've had 110 buuut.. it's not efficient or good for damage.. it is "fun" to see the incredible mess on screen tho.. and you can probably get it even higher
generally dangerous
Finally crafted a nice chest for this kind of build

The only think more I can see getting on this chest is resistance and looking to swap out the Menginold's vice for some better gloves.

It has been a sick build so far, 1200+ strength and near 8.5k life alone, though quite interested to see what hybrid build would be like for this, es and life effective 10k ehp.
"
philosoaper wrote:
if you stick summon phantasms on everything.. it's pretty easy to break 100 minions.. at most I've had 110 buuut.. it's not efficient or good for damage.. it is "fun" to see the incredible mess on screen tho.. and you can probably get it even higher

Haha yeah that would purely be for the shits and giggles... just like SRS was :P
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Vorici brought me a Christmas Present...at last. 3 Whites! Now I can swap from pure melee Slave Drivers to Ranged spectres.

Man you got some epic gear! What spectres you running with that setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info