3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DBM92 wrote:
what's the name of the ranged spectres your using ? and you are only using 1 right ?

See Ranged Spectres in the Alternate Setups section of the guide for what I use and where to find them.
"
Kyretheti wrote:
"
Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Which spectre should I use instead of Diabolist since I can apply only 1 curse?

Your minions apply their own curse independent of you, so you can still use your own curse (monsters get cursed by both)
"

Your minions apply their own curse independent of you, so you can still use your own curse (monsters get cursed by both)

Didnt know it, thx a lot!
how to get 5 spectre when i change my weapon from queen's escape to multimodded weapon?
Wow, what a build, and a guide! Zombie + Skeleton, with support Spectres and Guardian.

Since Incursion league, I've done Uber Elder with 12 different characters (10 unique builds). 6 of them deathless. And this build might be the best, after factoring in cost, overall power, tankiness, and speed/efficiency.

It also happens to be amazing for the league content, which is always a plus.

My notes for the endgame: I spec'd into Indomitable Army after my first Uber Elder, because my Zombies got nuked in that fight. I also added more minion life leech, and bought a 21/0 Zombie gem to replace the 20/20. In the next Uber fight, zero Zombies died! I also added Skitterbots as an aura, combined with Enfeeble and Dread Banner. It's a very reasonable combination.

Thank you @ brunowa for the well-formed ideas! And thank you GGG for these very temporary buffs :)
"
Patoli wrote:
how to get 5 spectre when i change my weapon from queen's escape to multimodded weapon?

+1 to maximum number of spectres on chest help me with that.
Freyja's Sanctuary HO:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2325484
Last edited by meltingrime on Oct 5, 2019, 10:22:22 AM
The only downside to this wonderful build is that Minion related gear is crazy expensive. I tried to find some rings with Life+Str+Inc.Damage and well, the good ones were 30+ex...Stupid.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
The only downside to this wonderful build is that Minion related gear is crazy expensive. I tried to find some rings with Life+Str+Inc.Damage and well, the good ones were 30+ex...Stupid.

That's just because it's minion league. Normally minion gear is cheap as. The key to riches is crafting crazy minion gear ;)
"
BlueeGreg wrote:
Wow, what a build, and a guide! Zombie + Skeleton, with support Spectres and Guardian.

Since Incursion league, I've done Uber Elder with 12 different characters (10 unique builds). 6 of them deathless. And this build might be the best, after factoring in cost, overall power, tankiness, and speed/efficiency.

It also happens to be amazing for the league content, which is always a plus.

My notes for the endgame: I spec'd into Indomitable Army after my first Uber Elder, because my Zombies got nuked in that fight. I also added more minion life leech, and bought a 21/0 Zombie gem to replace the 20/20. In the next Uber fight, zero Zombies died! I also added Skitterbots as an aura, combined with Enfeeble and Dread Banner. It's a very reasonable combination.

Thank you @ brunowa for the well-formed ideas! And thank you GGG for these very temporary buffs :)

Haha thanks mate and that's so awesome to hear it's been your best summoner ever.

It will definitely be interesting to see what GGG does in 3.9. I think they will simply nerf the skills (Raise Zombie in particular) like they did with Cyclone.
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 5, 2019, 6:31:46 PM
"
It will definitely be interesting to see what GGG does in 3.9. I think they will simply nerf the skills (Raise Zombie in particular) like they did with Cyclone.

Let's hope. I did cyclone as my league starter, and its still strong/runs all content and the gear is cheap cheap now. So if Zombies get the same treatment, it will still be strong AF and lowkey ignored for the next league OP skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info