3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Shadezz wrote:
"
babo1013 wrote:
dont do metamorph with this animate guardian setup .... my animate died in 2 sec t16 maps

such balance ggg 72k animate guardian

what? I run the budget setup and my animate guardian hasn't died once yet lol..

when it dies it dies. Its usually a strange combination of GG mods that kills everything instantly. If you keep playing it'll happen one day xD
i did all endgame content with it and he didnt die once with expensive set up thats why im so confused that he nearlei got oneshottet by the morph boss i created -.- no clue what happend their but thats a lost of 3-4 exalted for me :D
Hey i just made the switch to this build from another minion build i was playing and holy shit... i was gimping myself playing the previous build.

I still have some obvious upgrades to do, i have about 25ex to throw around could i get some suggestions on what to improve?

Or possibly, things of the build i may have missed in terms of passives or items while swapping over?

Thanks

"
Hey i just made the switch to this build from another minion build i was playing and holy shit... i was gimping myself playing the previous build.

I still have some obvious upgrades to do, i have about 25ex to throw around could i get some suggestions on what to improve?

Or possibly, things of the build i may have missed in terms of passives or items while swapping over?

Thanks

I would go for zombie lvl 21 gem and emp 4. New belt maybe? Either spend EX on a good one or take the one from elder as a cheaper alternative
i would get 20% quali on ur gems also :D i also run amber amu with 100 strenght and 80 life it works fine.

How do you guys get to AW8 so fast? Is there some system?
I've been stuck on AW5, then AW6 forever

Some Meta bosses can be nuts, Yday got 1 shotted with 27kEHP(16EHP+11 Molten buff shell), max all resists including chaos.

Also, got my 4th 6 link this league with less than 200 fusing, beginning to think they improved the odds...
Which Mace is better the one with fortify or the one with minion damage?Thank you
"
snowmittens wrote:
How do you guys get to AW8 so fast? Is there some system?
I've been stuck on AW5, then AW6 forever

Some Meta bosses can be nuts, Yday got 1 shotted with 27kEHP(16EHP+11 Molten buff shell), max all resists including chaos.

Also, got my 4th 6 link this league with less than 200 fusing, beginning to think they improved the odds...

Lucky you on the 6 linking thing. I have not 6linked one item this season. Ive spent soooooo many fusings. I tried to 6link a shavs. Bought fusings for like 4-5ex didnt link. And then ive thrown all the ones ive looted on it aswell. Eventually i just sold it becuase i was so sad :(

Ive just got my A8. The thing i did was only run t15-16 maps. But it takes a long time.
Killed Sirus today with 8 awakening level, deathless.
For some reason obs dont start recording, so video start from phase 2.

I used
instead of Geofri's Sanctuary and have lethal pride near templar area for extra str.
Zombies and AG seems immortal. Dont lose a single zombie, AG hp never drops below 90%
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Jan 7, 2020, 5:34:45 AM
"
babo1013 wrote:
i would get 20% quali on ur gems also :D i also run amber amu with 100 strenght and 80 life it works fine.

Babo, may i ask you - your staff is from temple, right? it dropped with that mods? I mean, minion dmg+double + avian + 1 socketed gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info