3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Any thought on Forceful skewering, or Champion of the Cause? Worth adding, what would you remove?
"
TehOzzy wrote:
Which resonator do people use ?

Im guessing I should get +1 socketed gems then use the Fossils on the staff? Sorry im like super new to PoE, furthest ive ever gone

On page 413 goofio wrote a good crafting guide.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
wiperius wrote:
New player here, i see almost all top necros use this variation of build https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/yanki88/YankiCrashedByLegion?i=14
Why is it preferred over topic build? Would it be hard to respec to this other build?

Not sure what you want to know tbh. You posted a hardcore build. This build is mainly a sofcore build. You can tweak it for hc for sure if you want. Difference between those are kind of obvious. This one does way more dmg and has way more clearspeed while what you posted is a tankier version with less damage.

Well, it is never mentioned in the guide that this is a softcore build. On the contrary, OP writes that this is a very tanky build. Anyway, how do I actually progress to this tankier build? Can't find the guide for it anywhere.
Last edited by wiperius on Jan 7, 2020, 2:42:48 AM
"
TehOzzy wrote:
Which resonator do people use ?

Im guessing I should get +1 socketed gems then use the Fossils on the staff? Sorry im like super new to PoE, furthest ive ever gone

You say staff here, but I assume you're still talking about a mace right? Because a warstaff and mace have very different mod pools and therefore different crafting steps. The guide is for 2H maces, swords and axes, not for warstaffs. It's much easier to craft a 2H mace than it is to craft a 2H warstaff.

Regarding fossils: different people have different preferences. Some people like to use 1-socket resonators and just spam bound fossils. I prefer to use 3-socket resonators and combine the bound fossils with metallic+aberrant. It's a bit more expensive and time-consuming (buying more fossils), but it cuts the number of prefixes roughly in half.

You can eliminate almost all prefixes with a 4-socket resonator and fossils: bound+metallic+corroded+jagged.

It's really up to you. Experiment with different combos here:

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace

Last edited by Goofio on Jan 7, 2020, 2:47:52 AM
"
wiperius wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
wiperius wrote:
New player here, i see almost all top necros use this variation of build https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/yanki88/YankiCrashedByLegion?i=14
Why is it preferred over topic build? Would it be hard to respec to this other build?

Not sure what you want to know tbh. You posted a hardcore build. This build is mainly a sofcore build. You can tweak it for hc for sure if you want. Difference between those are kind of obvious. This one does way more dmg and has way more clearspeed while what you posted is a tankier version with less damage.

Well, it is never mentioned in the guide that this is a softcore build. On the contrary, OP writes that this is a very tanky build. Anyway, how do I actually progress to this tankier build? Can't find the guide for it anywhere.

You are right. I shouldn't have phrased it that way. My bad. Especially since if you go with geforis and not the speed setup this build is very tanky indeed. Some1 posted a screenshot a few pages back with over 20k hp/es. Since I never played hardcore I can't really say which one is better.

edit: here if you want to look at his character. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/488#p22739012
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 7, 2020, 2:50:42 AM
Your build is fun, but dude, one exalted is more than my attention span during the entire league (of course I am talking in chaos orbs) your entry budget version of any of this is like 3 exalted orbs or over 300 chaos orbs...It's just ...not for me. Like I have the Baron, but getting to over 1000 strength and the point where ES is high enough to be considered a defense over life pool...what? over 600 chaos orbs?

All your variations are great I loved watching your videos and what you did but get real. :)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
dont do metamorph with this animate guardian setup .... my animate died in 2 sec t16 maps

such balance ggg 72k animate guardian
"
babo1013 wrote:
dont do metamorph with this animate guardian setup .... my animate died in 2 sec t16 maps

such balance ggg 72k animate guardian

what? I run the budget setup and my animate guardian hasn't died once yet lol..

i have no idea what happend... i runned the expensive one with stiched and kingmaker and he died so fast i couldnt even react vs gardens morph boss
Last edited by babo1013 on Jan 7, 2020, 3:24:24 AM
"
babo1013 wrote:

i have no idea what happend... i runned the expensive one with stiched and kingmaker and he died so fast i couldnt even react vs gardens morph boss

Ive lost like 2-3 (budget) AG. But after getting a minion leech abyssal socket. And using meatshield(for bosses only) and never stop spinning + spamming convocation i havn't lost one. And ive done Sirius twice after that, Uber elder and Shaper/Elder
Last edited by Wicifor on Jan 7, 2020, 3:50:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info