3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi fellow Necromancer players,

last time i played PoE was on beastiary and then I stop playing. Because some of my friends start to play PoE, im joining them and made a new character in the new league. And then i got hooked up again.

trying necromancer class even knowing that this class getting nerfed, and thanks a lot to brunowa, akis, and many players that very active here, make me really want to play as a tank summoner. And boy, it feel like playing a new game with lots of stuff added since i last played.

so far i can beat sirus with 4 awakening, but got killed on 5 awakening. (still learning on how to fight sirus, really need to dig more on his mechanic)

here's a link to my Video vs Sirus Awk 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmm1O64yAik

so far farming on rare T16 maps is easy, but some mod like no regen and critical strike multiplier really hurt me. And it seems my minions cant do massive damage and kill boss fast like most of endgame build videos on 1st page.

as for now, i need input for my character. should i change my skill tree? any equip that i need to change? my current character now can reach 1500 STR, and my lethal pride giving me 15% (from endurance, faith and steel, and righteous decree node). I'm looking for more damage for my zombies. my zombies health is 59k and from path of building their damage is like around 40k. any input will be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much, and please forgive my bad english, since english is not my mother language.
So time for a really dumb question - and at lvl 94 I should know this by now...

I've just transitioned from Cyclone to the Tanky build without Cyclone. Previously I'd just spin around and circle the mobs then move away if things got risky etc. In between I'd spam my pots every fews seconds and then spam the skills that weren't triggered by Cyclone.

Now I'm not really sure what to do...I'm missing my spin2win skill.

What's the general strat for the tanky build? So far I'm still spamming potions every few secs and then spamming Withering Step, Convocation, Desecrate and Spirit Offering in between the pots, with (Vaal) Molten Shell when needed.

Is there something tactical I should be doing, or should I just carry on spamming?

Is Withered Step just for movement/phasing, or is the buff worthwhile and I should be using it and running through stuff? I'm guessing not as it's a chaos debuff.

Thanks all!
"
siden1 wrote:
So time for a really dumb question - and at lvl 94 I should know this by now...

I've just transitioned from Cyclone to the Tanky build without Cyclone. Previously I'd just spin around and circle the mobs then move away if things got risky etc. In between I'd spam my pots every fews seconds and then spam the skills that weren't triggered by Cyclone.

Now I'm not really sure what to do...I'm missing my spin2win skill.

What's the general strat for the tanky build? So far I'm still spamming potions every few secs and then spamming Withering Step, Convocation, Desecrate and Spirit Offering in between the pots, with (Vaal) Molten Shell when needed.

Is there something tactical I should be doing, or should I just carry on spamming?

Is Withered Step just for movement/phasing, or is the buff worthwhile and I should be using it and running through stuff? I'm guessing not as it's a chaos debuff.

Thanks all!
you should be keeping withering step up for as long as possible and only using convocation when needed. you only really need to use desecrate with phased boss encounters because 95% of the time there is plenty of bodies on the ground to use. basically offering-withering step-convocation (if minions need to catch up/need health)-repeat. the goal is to keep withering step up for as long as possible and have your minions just follow you and kill stuff for you as you run
Last edited by damoose222 on Apr 13, 2020, 4:30:53 PM
This might be a very stupid question but when we use Flesh and Stone aura we do use the Blood Stance for extra physical damage right?

At least this is what I have been using since I started playing this build.

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Awesome - so simple. Thanks a lot :)
Last edited by siden1 on Apr 13, 2020, 4:44:28 PM
"
flvyn wrote:
Hi fellow Necromancer players,

last time i played PoE was on beastiary and then I stop playing. Because some of my friends start to play PoE, im joining them and made a new character in the new league. And then i got hooked up again.

trying necromancer class even knowing that this class getting nerfed, and thanks a lot to brunowa, akis, and many players that very active here, make me really want to play as a tank summoner. And boy, it feel like playing a new game with lots of stuff added since i last played.

so far i can beat sirus with 4 awakening, but got killed on 5 awakening. (still learning on how to fight sirus, really need to dig more on his mechanic)

here's a link to my Video vs Sirus Awk 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmm1O64yAik

so far farming on rare T16 maps is easy, but some mod like no regen and critical strike multiplier really hurt me. And it seems my minions cant do massive damage and kill boss fast like most of endgame build videos on 1st page.

as for now, i need input for my character. should i change my skill tree? any equip that i need to change? my current character now can reach 1500 STR, and my lethal pride giving me 15% (from endurance, faith and steel, and righteous decree node). I'm looking for more damage for my zombies. my zombies health is 59k and from path of building their damage is like around 40k. any input will be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much, and please forgive my bad english, since english is not my mother language.
for sirus get a efficient training gem thats corrupted with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" it will make the sirus fight alot easier since corrupted blood is what kills the majority of people. as for your zombies just keep trying to upgrade gear with gear with better stats. getting awakened support gems for you zombies would also help alot but they can get pricey. the videos you see on the first page are kinda unrealistic for most players because the gear they use is to expensive for your average player during a league but if your willing to invest the currency it can be achieved
"
apatia77 wrote:
This might be a very stupid question but when we use Flesh and Stone aura we do use the Blood Stance for extra physical damage right?

I was using Sand Stance for the extra tankiness before I got Maim - but now I have Main I've switched to Blood.
"
apatia77 wrote:

honestly either can be used. i use blood stance most of the time but switch to sand stance if i fell i need a little more tankiness for a fight

Hi, is the tank build up to date?
Hi

I'm selling some elegant hubris jewels I rolled since I'm switching builds.
Here are the most important ones.

91000 Victario- 3x slum lord - tireless / sanctum of thought / Endurance
3ex

88800 Cadiro- 3x slum lord - words of glory/ sanctuary / Endurance
3ex

53140 Victario- 4x Axiom Warden - Devotion / sanctum of thought / Redemption /
Righteous army
5ex

107900 Cadiro- 4x slum lord - Prodigal perfection / Enigmatic defence /
Lord of the dead / Frost walker
10ex

PM me if interested.