3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ameoth wrote:

Does this stats from Lethal Pride Gem add to Minion Damage?

No, it must say MINIONS to get any bonus for minions

Sup guys.

I know I'm the 9000th guy who post his equips , but i sorta hit a wall here.
I have 1.5k str and 12 zombies, as you can most of my gear is pretty good, manage to clear t16 with relative ease. Tried to craft an amulet with str% and +1 zombie, ended up with the same number of zombies and similar amout of str , so not like last league.

Now i would like some suggestion on how to improve my gear , also some alternate setups for Sirus and Blighted maps would be awesome.

I think my gear can serve as example for someone going for the tanky version, and the suggestions could help people with the same doubts as me.
Hey Folks.

..do all Stats on Gear i.e. Rings affect just me or automaticly the Minions too?
I want to craft "20% Increased Damage"on my Ring. Is that worth or or just stay at Life/Armour things ?
you need mininon damage increase on rings for it to increase minions damage. Unless its stating minions or nearby allies it wont affect your minions.
Thank u.
So,i stay at health stats for me.
Selling this large cluster jewel for the cluster build.
if Interested PM me.

Rarity: Rare
Brood Prism
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Adds 9 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions deal 10% increased Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Raze and Pillage
1 Added Passive Skill is Renewal
1 Added Passive Skill is Vicious Bite
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Note: ~price 7 exa (negotiable)
"
N0str4d4mus wrote:

Now i would like some suggestion on how to improve my gear , also some alternate setups for Sirus and Blighted maps would be awesome.

I would go for bow + quiver for stats that u are lacking(i think you need some str if u cant get 13th zombie) and in this case anyway +1 zombie str ammy and get 13 zombies easly
ALso u can look for chaos res in quiver
FOr blight maps you can check my build, (1st post on previous page) im playing afk t16 blights (with spectres in ring, but i was doing the same with spectres in helmet (baranite, arena master, carnage, host)
Last edited by elbowndg on Apr 13, 2020, 3:10:30 PM

finally! best amulet ever!
Can anyone please pleaseeee check my char and see whats going on?

i already spent 80 or more ex into the build and im dieing from one shot very easily...

Dieing like butter on wave 20 in simulacrum, dunno whats going wrong really... im doing the tanki version

5471 HP
2494 Energy Shield
fire res 76&
cold res 75%
Lightning res 75%
Chaos res 29%
Armour 3894
Victarios influence isnt good anymore?
Can someone post a build or ideas with victarios influence i wanna try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type