3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
xecutable1 wrote:
How do we get to 1000 str once we switch to shaper's touch gloves?

Str in rings/ammy/boots, a very well placed Lethal Pride,
etc
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Aha Thanks. I guess I didn't account for Lethal Pride and pob doesn't show it and most ppl show up as 900 and I was wondering why they are not pushing for 1k for the leech.
Can I get a pob link to the expensive build?

Preferably one that’s “complete” I.e. min maxed gear, all items, gems and colors all completed and no work in progress stuff. Also a L100 tree. Also I prefer the cyclone skeleton build as I’ve been working off the original build guide.

I would like to see one using geofri and if they managed to get 1200 str while still using 7 league
"
BowWizard wrote:
Exile do something ! Sure Zana I'll just take all my clothes off - oh and I haven't bathed for the whole league. That should do it :-)

Bravo once again !!!!

The only thing I can recall that come close to this level of character achievement is in D3 where someone beat Diablo using just their bare fists. In that fight though they had life flasks. No such luck here - unless you were carrying them in a body cavity we couldn't see.

Haha thanks Bow!
"
minegoboom wrote:
gues that hammer is all you need huh haha

Pretty much! I did try with just a tabula but it's amazing how much of a difference the mace makes.
"
IIy3uK wrote:
@brunowa

I knew you can do it. Grats! ;)

Thanks buddy :)
"
Ribbsey wrote:
Impressive, now do uber elder in a tabula rasa and drop the weapon ... then change the title from King to God :D

I did try but no good... It's amazing how much of a difference the mace makes.
"
Armisal wrote:
Can I get a pob link to the expensive build?

Preferably one that’s “complete” I.e. min maxed gear, all items, gems and colors all completed and no work in progress stuff. Also a L100 tree. Also I prefer the cyclone skeleton build as I’ve been working off the original build guide.

I would like to see one using geofri and if they managed to get 1200 str while still using 7 league

Alrighty I'll put one together later today for you.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Ribbsey wrote:
Impressive, now do uber elder in a tabula rasa and drop the weapon ... then change the title from King to God :D

I did try but no good... It's amazing how much of a difference the mace makes.

I have to get one of those Maces also.
This is a great build, I love it but that Mace will make it so much better I think. Been looking for one, or something like it but not having any luck so far, I suck at crafting LOL :(
Crafting can be anywhere from as cheap as 4ex to as much as 20ex depending on luck... from what I have heard about 10-12ex seems average.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info