3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

looking at your high end items I can't help but wonder, are your resists maxed on your current build? I dont' see any resists on your gear...
"
Darkzephyr77 wrote:
looking at your high end items I can't help but wonder, are your resists maxed on your current build? I dont' see any resists on your gear...

Yeah, I noticed this when I was first considering the build a few weeks ago. He seems to be 20ish under cap for each element with just the gear and skill tree posted. There might be something we're missing there, though.

I treated the build guide as more of a loose guideline than a strict carbon copy. I planned on not using Headhunter of Seven League from the start so I wasn't worried about resists all that much. Like he mentions in the guide, if you're in league you can anoint Death Attunement and save like 5 points on the tree. I put those (and 2 other points) into Sentinel and the jewel slot right under the Scion start, which adds a lot of resists along the way. I don't have resists on my boots or jewels, and a minimal amount on my belt and I'm slightly over capped. So I could see using HH/Seven League with those nodes and some resists on my jewels.
"
ILjXYZ wrote:
"
Darkzephyr77 wrote:

Yeah, I noticed this when I was first considering the build a few weeks ago. He seems to be 20ish under cap for each element with just the gear and skill tree posted. There might be something we're missing there, though.

I treated the build guide as more of a loose guideline than a strict carbon copy. I planned on not using Headhunter of Seven League from the start so I wasn't worried about resists all that much. Like he mentions in the guide, if you're in league you can anoint Death Attunement and save like 5 points on the tree. I put those (and 2 other points) into Sentinel and the jewel slot right under the Scion start, which adds a lot of resists along the way. I don't have resists on my boots or jewels, and a minimal amount on my belt and I'm slightly over capped. So I could see using HH/Seven League with those nodes and some resists on my jewels.

Resistances are definitely capped. We wouldn't be able to tank all content without it.

We get +30% to all resistances from using Commander of Darkness ascendancy. If using Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy with Spirit Offering, we get 22.5% to all resistances.

"
kenedaa wrote:
Thanks a lot for this great build, great detailled guide!
It is indeed quite easy to clear all content deathless with it and with basic & cheap gear!

Also got my first level 100 with it, almost never dying helps a lot ^^

YEAHHHHHHHH NICE ONE MATE!!!!! Level 100... That takes insane commitment so GREAT STUFF!!!
"
Subothai wrote:
Uber Elder down with this amazing build, slightly edited to 5link spectres.
2 deaths, but it was my errors :)

Grats!! Next time deathless :)
"
Foot wrote:
Quick question about the Animate Guardian setup. I've used all of the recommended items including the properly crafted chest, but when I look at my AG's life bar it shows no ES. Is this a display bug or am I not understanding the mechanics properly?

That is correct. Mask of the Stitched reads:
- Your Energy Shield starts at zero
- Cannot gain Energy Shield

You regen life based on MAXIMUM energy shield... and he has a shitload of maximum ES..
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Patrolek87 wrote:
Btw why no1 use Stampede? I love this boots when delving, instead of using speed pots i can use something else and this always 50 ms cyclone is so cool, also one more annoint :)

Interesting... I didn't know those boots existed. Thanks for letting me know!

I just bought a pair to test them out. They could work well for Delving but that's about it... and I think in reality I would prefer other stats on boots such as more life, es, resistances etc for delving anyway. But that's just my initial thoughts without testing too much. The annointment is pretty awesome though so yes, they could be great delving boots!

For everything else Seven-League Steps is still easily king... Twice as fast with quicksilver flasks and phase run.

How did the test with the Stampede boots go ?

I didn't do much further testing. The above stands as my thoughts.

At least for up to level 500 delve depth (where I am) they are not needed. They may become more powerful at deeper depths to move faster while cycloning to avoid getting hit. Or they could be good to equip just for fun and for the extra cycloning speed if you prefer it. It's really just preference and playstyle.
Hi there, Is the Skill/Gems Section still relevant? You have totally different gems in your end game gear.
"
stig2016 wrote:
Hi there, Is the Skill/Gems Section still relevant? You have totally different gems in your end game gear.

Yep Skills/Gem still relevant. If you're using Queen's Escape, use what is in the skills/gems section.

If you're using mace, goto the Alternate Setups section in guide and look under the End-game setup.
So, I finally saved enough to buy the mace (albeit with minion dmg/life and not pure damage). So my dead guys went from lvl 27 to 29, since I could only afford a lvl 3 Empower. Saving up is hard to do.

However, I don't really notice a huge dps increase - things died pretty fast already with 6-link Queen's Escape. Maybe it's because I've lost a zombie and a spectre along the way. Or maybe lvl 30 will change it, one I save up 4ex more for the lvl 4 Empower. Oh yeah, and I just swapped a lowbie rank Melee Physical Damage support gem in too, so maybe that's it.

Quick thought: Has anyone tried swapping spectres and zombies? I mean, get a 6-link lvl 30 spectre in the mace. I don't know how the dps ratio for spectres vs. zombies are, but it could be interesting to see.
Last edited by Cashyk on Nov 11, 2019, 9:13:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info