3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Slenderthot wrote:
I've been following your build to the tee, with the only exception of Saqawals (trying to get the colors). Two things I'm having issues with is speed and enough mana to cover the 8 auras you listed. Am I missing something here?

Can't see your profile so don't know what you are doing.

You need Champion of the Cause for 4% less mana res and also a 10% mana res saqawals to run all 8 auras.
Hello everyone, do not judge strictly, but this is my first experience.
I want to play through the tank
1) Tell me if not Amplifier 4 lvl should it be replaced with another for a while? or download it in a bunch.
2) So it is with Enlighten stone
3)Why do some people use onions and quivers?)
Thanks !
Last edited by ezizet777 on Mar 27, 2020, 12:53:20 AM
"
ezizet777 wrote:
Hello everyone, do not judge strictly, but this is my first experience.
I want to play through the tank
1) Tell me if not Amplifier 4 lvl should it be replaced with another for a while? or download it in a bunch.
2) So it is with Enlighten stone
3)Why do some people use onions and quivers?)
Thanks !

1) Your amplifier should be hooked up to your PC at level 4 for maximum volume

2) Yes, Stones are enlightened.

3) Onions are great for making your enemies tear in the eye, thereby blinding them.

LOL

You probably used a translator. So here goes the real stuff:

1) Empower is fine at level 3

2) Enlighten is also fine at level 3, although you will have to drop or replace an aura.

3) Bows and quiver has the benefit of getting extra stats on a quiver. Plus you can stack more movespeed.
is primordial bond a good notable for us?
I have a problem with "Budget starter build"... my Zombies aren´t very stable at some Bosses and Ruins Hellion too. Never had this problem at 3.9
whats the reason and what can i do?
Can someone please advise me as to what I can do or need to do to improve my build, as I'm struggling with maps T11+, my zombies seem to die pretty fast.

I tried a T13 with a Delirium orb on it, and was unable to kill the Delirium unique enemy.

When mapping, I am mostly grouped with my husband who is playing a cyclone slayer.

-My DPS VS single target is pretty low. any advice?

btw, my Empower is still lvl 1... is that the problem?

-How can we ditch burning damage? im dieing to burning enemies

-Should we choose Flesh or Stone from Flesh & Stone aura?

thanks in advance!
"
Ameoth wrote:
-My DPS VS single target is pretty low. any advice?

btw, my Empower is still lvl 1... is that the problem?

-How can we ditch burning damage? im dieing to burning enemies

-Should we choose Flesh or Stone from Flesh & Stone aura?

thanks in advance!

Empower level 1 gives literally zero benefit. Don't use it until it's level 3. Use another damage gem. That will be a boost in itself.

Use blood stance with flesh and stone.
"
is primordial bond a good notable for us?

No
Playing this at 3.9, the combo cyclone desecrate + spitit give us a good sustain. But how do you sustain in 3.10 ? (I just keep spamming my pot '-')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info