3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
brunowa wrote:
So you wanna shoot massive beams or balls or missiles out at enemies?

And you like clearing fast and wide and demolishing all content?

And you still like killing Conquerors in 2 seconds?

Well then this setup is for you!

Video: https://youtu.be/2dz8Rf7fE_I

POB: https://pastebin.com/YHXmyzR4

And YES that IS Al-Hezmin getting SMOKED in 2 seconds in 3.10, using just 11 zombies.

Note in the video above I simply swapped in Minion Damage on Al-Hezmin purely to see how fast I could kill him. Leaving in Minion Speed will make the fight last about 2.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds :P

This setup incorporates Ranged Spectres in a Hungry Loop ring. There are a shitload of different ranged spectres to choose from to mix up your gameplay. My favourite is Frost Sentinels found in Act 8 - Lunaris Temple. I still have not found any new spectre that outperforms them.

Enjoy!

This is amazing!

That Hunter kill looks better and faster than clear speed build. Is it that powerful?

What's better for fast clearing, this or the speed setup? as this looks pretty damn fast and strong

Yes it's pretty epic fun :)

It's basically the speed setup with hungry loop thrown in so they are very similar in speed and DPS. Speed would have higher DPS purely because of frenzy and power charges.. but this is really only needed or best on end-game bosses like Sirus.
"
Streeetz wrote:
"
Streeetz wrote:
Can someone tell me what to improve next ?

My char is public!

My thoughts:

-Thread of hope

-Kingmaker

-Lethal Pride

-I have a nearly max Astramentis but need more oil for the anointment

-6l Victarios

-6l "crafted" btw minion weapon

-Minion jewel with blind + leech together (now those 2 stats are seperated in 2 jewels) so i get another "open" jewel slot

Just dont know what to focus on first?

Someone please ?

Weapon will be your biggest upgrade for sure.
How can i get jewel 240% minion damage?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Streeetz wrote:
"
Streeetz wrote:
Can someone tell me what to improve next ?

My char is public!

My thoughts:

-Thread of hope

-Kingmaker

-Lethal Pride

-I have a nearly max Astramentis but need more oil for the anointment

-6l Victarios

-6l "crafted" btw minion weapon

-Minion jewel with blind + leech together (now those 2 stats are seperated in 2 jewels) so i get another "open" jewel slot

Just dont know what to focus on first?

Someone please ?

Weapon will be your biggest upgrade for sure.

Well i guessed it... also the most expensive - any other smaller steps towards ?
"
brunowa wrote:
Nice! Next time I'm doing Drox I'll try grab one and test it out!

From waht I can see its huge attackspeed modifier my own modifier goes from 251% to 371% attackspeed mods, I Get 40% movement speed and the damage increase seem to be roughly 25% increased.[/quote]

How often is it cast?[/quote]

It cast it all the time including in hideout. seem to be about 8 sec cooldown on the spell.
Can you please be more specific about what watchers eye jewel enchantments we need on the gem for the speed build you said purity of elements or clairity but theres like 10 different purity of element ones? Is it the minus elemental dmg when running purity of elements or which exactly is the one? Also same thing for clairity.
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Nice! Next time I'm doing Drox I'll try grab one and test it out!

From waht I can see its huge attackspeed modifier my own modifier goes from 251% to 371% attackspeed mods, I Get 40% movement speed and the damage increase seem to be roughly 25% increased.

How often is it cast?[/quote]

It cast it all the time including in hideout. seem to be about 8 sec cooldown on the spell.[/quote]

is the buff for all minions or just the champion ?
"
lobsterzilla wrote:

is the buff for all minions or just the champion ?

Everyone you included.
holy shit lol
Does anybody have working POB link for 3.10 Tanky variant ? The one in the post is broken or at least my POB doesn't seem to like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info