3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

The specter to get now is Arena Master from Drox maps.

1st specter Carnage
2nd Host Cheiftain
3rd Merveil's Retainer
4th Arena Master

Thoes 4 are by far the strongest offensive specters we got.
Arena master is a mob that slams his sheild and gives everyone massive attackspeed, movementspeed and attack damage.

Last edited by Linus1985 on Mar 25, 2020, 6:24:53 PM
Dumb question, but when do I get my 11th zombie? I have 1100 str and a level 21 raise zombie. Do I get it at 1500 str?
"
WarmongerJ wrote:
Dumb question, but when do I get my 11th zombie? I have 1100 str and a level 21 raise zombie. Do I get it at 1500 str?

Death Attunement and Lord of the Dead
"
alexxei_ wrote:
I can't cant do anything with cyclone. All those skills in boots can't be used, what am i doing wrong?

You cannot cyclone with a wand.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
M1AKhalifa wrote:
Could you take out stone golem for the carrion golem instead for the speed build or would that suck? ALSO PLEASE TELL US WHAT MAIN WATCHERS EYE BUFFS TO GO FOR the one you have listed says for discipline but I cannot see any gem or skill that you use dicipline?

Golem can be anything, they barely do anything. We just use them to trigger Feeding Frenzy.

For Watcher's Eye, the only essential is getting Chaos Res with Purity of Elements. ALl other mods are your choosing. If going HYbrid Life/ES, then getting 18% of maximum mana as extra energy shield while effected by Clarity is BIS.
"
367612 wrote:
How do you guys deal with being so squishy? its pretty hard to keep the hero alive

If going Hybrid you should have 10,000+ eHP which absorbs a lot. Also use Molten Shell / Vaal Molten Shell for another 10,000+ buffer.

If going full life/armour you should have a Vaal Molten Shell over 20,000 which basically makes you immortal.
@Bbrunowa 4th specter is found :D Arena Master from Drox maps.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
WarmongerJ wrote:

Death Attunement and Lord of the Dead
That's the thing. I have both.
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Would this be a good enough chest to feed to my ag? (with kingmaker and stitched demon)

My ag is already res capped from spirit offering and purity of elements.

Would rly like a second opinion befor i give it to my AG

Its a really nice armor for AG Cyrom! Go ahead! Survivability will grow up a lot with that Blind!
New to the game, this is the first league I've reached maps, so sorry if this is a dumb or newb question, but what is the point of getting Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel if we don't choose any of the passives up there? Seems like a waste if all we are getting out of it is the -11% resistances?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info