3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
SattyNyan wrote:
Hello,
In your 3.10 fast clear build you are using magic granite flask and rumi flask both at the same time. Does they stack? Or armor from rumi just ignored as magic granite gives more from affix? What about using Quartz Flask with armor affix instead of granite one?

The base armour doesn't stack. But it's good for the increased armour to boost Molten Shell defence. Can use a Bottled Faith or other flask of choosing.
"
MuZuR wrote:
Hello.

Pob is different from forum (Tanky build). Should i use Thread of Hope? If i'll use, what am i gonna choose?

Yes use thread if hope. Take ravenous horde and the node to the left that gives 10% to life... Can't remember it's name.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
MuZuR wrote:
Hello.

Pob is different from forum (Tanky build). Should i use Thread of Hope? If i'll use, what am i gonna choose?

Yes use thread if hope. Take ravenous horde and the node to the left that gives 10% to life... Can't remember it's name.

Thank you so much.
"
Xierg wrote:
"
Nchi wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
I'm level 85, have about 1.5 exalt in currency and looking to switch to this build.

Should i go with the Budget Startup build or the Dual Wand/Dual offerings build? I don't have any items for either, need to buy them whichever way i go.

Thought i should check with the brains trust before i spend all my currency :)

dual wand but dont bother getting +2 wands just +1 for starting out will be fine, check back a couple pages for "giant" zombies (regen build) its gonna be meta to have regen zombies

Haha do you think so about the giant zombies? Couldn't tell if that was a joke or not :)

Looking at current prices, might have to go with the starter build. Prices for the dual wands look $$$. Well beyond my 1.5 exalted :(

forgot to mention they dont have to be convoking

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/wvBrGyQhb
Last edited by Nchi on Mar 23, 2020, 6:19:42 AM
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi guys,

I need your support regarding Zombie gem setup:
Spoiler
This is weapon i'm using currently (need to unlock craftin/ find some trusted service):

NOTE: I use Flesh offering (ms/as/cs) instead of Sprit offering

And here comes my question:
What gem setup will provide best DPS?
1) Rise Zombies (ofc)
2) Empower (ofc)
3) Miniond dmg/ feeding freazy (boss/ mapping)
4) Multistrike (ofc)

And there is a problem, which 2 gems i should choose:
a) Impale support
b) Brutality
c) Mele physical dmg

Looks like Impale is the weakest according to raw POB data, but if i understand correctly, Impale is like "Physical penetration suppoert", isn't it?

Then, what setup should provide REAL biggest dps from those?

Dread Banner is also used in my build. Should i swap it for War Banner, depending on zombie setup i'm asking about?

Refreshing - any advices?
"
MuZuR wrote:
Hello.

Same problem. What we allocate with thread of hope?
OK, I saw the answer)
Last edited by Dimath on Mar 23, 2020, 6:31:20 AM
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi guys,

I need your support regarding Zombie gem setup:
Spoiler
This is weapon i'm using currently (need to unlock craftin/ find some trusted service):

NOTE: I use Flesh offering (ms/as/cs) instead of Sprit offering

And here comes my question:
What gem setup will provide best DPS?
1) Rise Zombies (ofc)
2) Empower (ofc)
3) Miniond dmg/ feeding freazy (boss/ mapping)
4) Multistrike (ofc)

And there is a problem, which 2 gems i should choose:
a) Impale support
b) Brutality
c) Mele physical dmg

Looks like Impale is the weakest according to raw POB data, but if i understand correctly, Impale is like "Physical penetration suppoert", isn't it?

Then, what setup should provide REAL biggest dps from those?

Dread Banner is also used in my build. Should i swap it for War Banner, depending on zombie setup i'm asking about?

Refreshing - any advices?

Impale + Melee Phys and use Dread Banner
Ok guys,

So you like clearing maps faster than those Ranger guys with bows?

And you still like being the fastest boss killer in the game?

And you like farming Conquerors and Sirus faster than any other build in the game while making shitloads of $$$?

Then this setup is for you!

Video: https://youtu.be/CAZaWbFtoqI

POB: https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

This build PUMPS Auras to the MAX while zooming around with a speed belt, flesh offering, and phase run (and haste)!

Dread Banner, Haste, Vaal Haste, Pride, Purity of Elements, Flesh & Stone + Maim, Aspect of the Avian, and Clarity if you wish. Yes that's right... up to 8 AURAS getting buffed like crazy.

Definitely my favourite setup (along with ranged spectres) as it's Hella fun demolishing everything so quickly and easily. It is a bit more squishy than other variants but still packs 5000 hp and 1000 es.

This is punching 1.3million DPS per zombie running Minion Speed in 6L setup. Swap in Awakened Minion Damage on bosses to hit 2million DPS per zombie if you wish.

I haven't even got my hands on cluster jewels yet... man, when I get my hands on those this thing is gonna be INSANE!

Enjoy!
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 23, 2020, 6:49:08 AM
Brunowa, i have a bit of a problem with thread of hope uniq jewel. By socketing it like in your 3.10 build, i cant select Ravenous horde bcs my range is smaller. Did they changed the jewel or something else ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info