3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Guess you can sell it if you dont get the 3rd notable you want when it has 2 sockets. ANd not lose to much.
I'm level 85, have about 1.5 exalt in currency and looking to switch to this build.

Should i go with the Budget Startup build or the Dual Wand/Dual offerings build? I don't have any items for either, need to buy them whichever way i go.

Thought i should check with the brains trust before i spend all my currency :)
"
Xierg wrote:
I'm level 85, have about 1.5 exalt in currency and looking to switch to this build.

Should i go with the Budget Startup build or the Dual Wand/Dual offerings build? I don't have any items for either, need to buy them whichever way i go.

dual wand but dont bother getting +2 wands just +1 for starting out will be fine, check back a couple pages for "giant" zombies (regen build) its gonna be meta to have regen zombies
Hey, any sugdestions what to change ? i die alot in T15 maps mostly from boss or from chaos damage .
What to do ? auras i use is DREAD , HATRED , PURITY OF ELEMENTS , AVIANS
Still testings for science :P

44% phys reduction without any flak , near 8k life .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Nchi wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:

dual wand but dont bother getting +2 wands just +1 for starting out will be fine, check back a couple pages for "giant" zombies (regen build) its gonna be meta to have regen zombies

Haha do you think so about the giant zombies? Couldn't tell if that was a joke or not :)

Looking at current prices, might have to go with the starter build. Prices for the dual wands look $$$. Well beyond my 1.5 exalted :(
Hello.

Pob is different from forum (Tanky build). Should i use Thread of Hope? If i'll use, what am i gonna choose?
Last edited by MuZuR on Mar 23, 2020, 6:09:06 AM
What are you guys doing with the zombies, now feeding frenzy isn't used anymore? I feel they never clear anything properly unless I cyclone through the mob packs for a few seconds. I remember just running past them was enough for the zombies to attack them. But now they just stand there while only 1 or 2 zombies attack.
Hello,
In your 3.10 fast clear build you are using magic granite flask and rumi flask both at the same time. Does they stack? Or armor from rumi just ignored as magic granite gives more from affix? What about using Quartz Flask with armor affix instead of granite one?
"
Dragonsky8 wrote:
What are you guys doing with the zombies, now feeding frenzy isn't used anymore? I feel they never clear anything properly unless I cyclone through the mob packs for a few seconds. I remember just running past them was enough for the zombies to attack them. But now they just stand there while only 1 or 2 zombies attack.

Use minion speed and make sure your zombies have attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info