3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
aortisan wrote:

Would you use Flesh and Stone in Sand stance then?
If not, why a Maim support in chest?

You stay in Blood stance 100% of the time and link with maim for this reason:

Flesh and Stone can be linked with Maim Support In to increase the effect of Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take X% increased Physical Damage.

Once you have maim linked with Flesh and Stone you no longer need it on the Golem and instead can use Blind to link with Golem.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 24, 2020, 7:55:35 AM

so i dont usually craft anything much crazy, but i "eventually" managed to craft this with afew essence of fear and afew anulls, have i bricked it or can i still roll a +1 level on it somehow within a reasonable budget or is it not worth trying?
obviously i would like the +1 on it before i craft the 3 mods then the +2 and minion attack/cast.
clear step instructions would be much appreciated <3
"
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Do i need "Increased stun duration on enemies" as implicit or i can get another weapon with Area damage instead coz it will be cheaper?

The only implicit that does anything for us is "Increased Area of Effect." If you just want the weapon, pick whatever's cheapest.

"
PattyWin wrote:
Thanks

What is the name for the beastcraft. I dont have it yet.....

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting

Okay so i got this weapon now

My next upgrade gonna be Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability, my question is when i get the gloves do i remove Vulnerability gem completely from Geofri's? also what Aura worth using instead of Vulnerability Avian from weapon or there is something better with same mana reserved?

Yes, if you get the gloves with vulnerability corruption, then you can remove the gem + blasphemy from the chest and have this setup: pride-flesh and stone-maim-summon skitterbots-either discipline or dread banner-enlighten.
However, if you use a merveil's retainer specter (which applies a level 50 vulnerability), you don't need the gloves with the corruption :)
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
I started to use smokebomb instead of flamedash and phaserun. Its kinda like combined of them both longer range than flamedash and slightly lower movement than phaserun. Bit harder to use as well, but can set it up for example on strongboxes with detonate dead you can teleport out before harm.

Before I got a level 3 Enlightened I experimented with Holy Relic. WIth 5 link I reached about 650k dps with it. Holy relic - Iron will - Minion damage - Controlled destruction - deathmark. 6th link Would be empower. It helped alot in clearing Legion encounters for example.
"
Morphl1 wrote:

so i dont usually craft anything much crazy, but i "eventually" managed to craft this with afew essence of fear and afew anulls, have i bricked it or can i still roll a +1 level on it somehow within a reasonable budget or is it not worth trying?
obviously i would like the +1 on it before i craft the 3 mods then the +2 and minion attack/cast.
clear step instructions would be much appreciated <3

This is not worth it. You lose out on either +1 to gems or +2 to support gems, which are infinitely more valuable than extra minion damage, especially when it's just T3.

You're picking EITHER Minion Damage OR Fortify.

On an elder weapon, you pick Fortify.

On a regular weapon, you pick Minion Damage.

If you want both, later on the dream is to corrupt a regular minion damage weapon and hit Level 10 Fortify. Most people won't bother with this since it's extremely risky and extremely expensive.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 24, 2020, 10:24:33 AM
"
"
aortisan wrote:

Flesh and Stone can be linked with Maim Support In to increase the effect of Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take X% increased Physical Damage.

Once you have maim linked with Flesh and Stone you no longer need it on the Golem and instead can use Blind to link with Golem.

Thanks for the info!.
These things are still away from my POE knowledge ... thank god we have a good and communicative community here.
"
aortisan wrote:
"
"
aortisan wrote:

Thanks for the info!.
These things are still away from my POE knowledge ... thank god we have a good and communicative community here.

I have been playing since 2014 and every day I learn something new.

This entire build was new to me so I try and answer any questions that people were nice enough to answer for me when I tried this build.
Bit the bullet and decided to pray that intimidate from awakened melee phys works with zombies, and drop my old watchers eye for a ES from clarity one. Holy hell I'm beefy now.

Needed to get a new ring with a slot for clarity, paid 22ex for this ring and slammed the lottery 25% minion damage into it after failing on like 10+ 1-2ex rings.

Only thing I really want now is a better hubris if possible but that hard, and a corrupted fortify weapon. Saw a dope 125% minion dmg one for 1.5 mirrors on trade for all of 6 hours... right after I had spent a bunch of money. Can almost afford it again. But alas it is gone.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
spent around 30 ex to get atleast 240% elegant hubris buff, but getting only 160 :(
is it still worth to use kingmaker on AG if I have both fortify and the elder culling strike mods on my weapon?
Last edited by Væl on Feb 24, 2020, 12:26:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info