3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How do you keep your AG from disappearing after log-out?

It's getting quite expensive to keep gearing him out, even in mediocre gear.
"
constupro2 wrote:

The Ag and his gear live on even after you log out. All you need to do is resummon him in your hideout and he will rise with the exact same equipment he had when you logged out.

The only way AG can lose his equipment is if he dies.

Logging out, removing the gem, changing your helmet etc, only removes him from the screen, he still keeps all of his gear.
"
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
Just managed to kill sirus for the first time woohoo. I have enough ex to buy a decent weapon now I was wondering if "killed enemy's explode for 3% fire damage" on a weapon would work for my zombies or do the enemy's need to be killed by me?

That is only if you kill them.

A good rule of thumb that if any stat is going to effect minions, it will have the keyword "minion" some where in the description.

Thanks.
Hi Guys,

What should i upgrade next? using 3x efficient training, 1760 something str. was wondering how to get 1800 for my 17th Zombie. Using might of the meek and a 20% str Lethal pride.

Thanks.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
"
constupro2 wrote:

The Ag and his gear live on even after you log out. All you need to do is resummon him in your hideout and he will rise with the exact same equipment he had when you logged out.

The only way AG can lose his equipment is if he dies.

Logging out, removing the gem, changing your helmet etc, only removes him from the screen, he still keeps all of his gear.

Awesome. Good to know! I saw he was gone..and went and got another set of gear each time, then rebuilt him -.-

Now I'm poor.

hah.
"
Hi Guys,

What should i upgrade next? using 3x efficient training, 1760 something str. was wondering how to get 1800 for my 17th Zombie. Using might of the meek and a 20% str Lethal pride.

Thanks.

I'd probably look to upgrade your amulet to break 1800

T1 dex is cool and all but the build doesnt need too much. Can make up for it easily in tree for 1 point for 30 dex usually, or getting some dex on your weaker ring (and maybe t1 str too).

Your amulet is nice but normally you should be able to hit the int and dex required without those big boosts to int and dex.

something along the lines of

or if you need some attributes still

would do the trick i imagine.
but even something of the lesser scale with str implicit and crafted str might get you over. Copy things over to PoB though to make sure your stats will all work before you commit to anything. You can copy items from trade, and paste into PoB pretty easily (click the copy button in bottom left on trade, then go to items in PoB and paste, manually add annoitment under edit ({crafted}Allocates Death Attunement), and add)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 23, 2020, 11:34:22 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Not sure TBH.

I would just test and see what feels better and that will let you know.

If you were to swap in FF into chest, you could put minion damage into your zombies instead of FF giving your zombies a massive DPS too helping with boss fights... your clear should still be fine because you're not going too fast with those boots and your holy relic and carrion will carry clear.

Do Feeding Frenzy have any positiv output in our chest?

Or is it only to have Minion Damage in our weapon?

Another Question: Is there another Aura that we could use?

Iam using now: Pride, Dread Banner, Aspect of the Avian, Flesh and Stone with Maim extra.
"
Mubbsy wrote:

T1 dex is cool and all but the build doesnt need too much. Can make up for it easily in tree for 1 point for 30 dex usually, or getting some dex on your weaker ring (and maybe t1 str too).

Your amulet is nice but normally you should be able to hit the int and dex required without those big boosts to int and dex.

but even something of the lesser scale with str implicit and crafted str might get you over. Copy things over to PoB though to make sure your stats will all work before you commit to anything. You can copy items from trade, and paste into PoB pretty easily (click the copy button in bottom left on trade, then go to items in PoB and paste, manually add annoitment under edit ({crafted}Allocates Death Attunement), and add)

or just take a new ring with t1 str. much cheaper and less hassle. 20ish base strength there easily which should make 1800

or work the tree and take might which is a decent node for 2 points
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:

or just take a new ring with t1 str. much cheaper and less hassle. 20ish base strength there easily which should make 1800

I need over like 65 dex for my level 20 gems to work. I could spend 3 points to get 30 dex in the tree but then what to remove? I mean i already removed Grave pact and bloodless to get those str nodes from the lethal pride?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:

I need over like 65 dex for my level 20 gems to work. I could spend 3 points to get 30 dex in the tree but then what to remove? I mean i already removed Grave pact and bloodless to get those str nodes from the lethal pride?

The easiest method of getting more strength is obviously changing your boots.

But yes you can take Might in tree by freeing up a couple passives in tree. You can save a couple points in your lethal pride pathing.

You could also get strength on your weapon instead of area of effect.

But don't stress on hitting 1800. You won't notice any diff in DPS.

In fact, if I were in your shoes I would be considering dropping some strength nodes and instead picking up more DPS nodes while maintaining over 1500 strength. Your defence should already be plenty for everything this game offers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info