[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

So i tested and it works perfectly

1) Buy intuitive Leap and put near Golems blood
2) Spend only three passive skill points to take ADAMANT, Cloth and Chain and Dirty Teqnique.
3)Open a map and see what is your armor while doing it......75+
Next build from you that I am so much enjoying :D there is only one thing thats happening to me every 2-3s. Even using whirling blades 1 time cause me 10ms drop. 2-3 cast in 2s is ms going from 35 to 70 and desync :X

Ok guys. I went back to Pestilent after trying out Viper with just the 600% low tolerance prolif. It was ok, but you just dont clear big areas the same as Pestilent. I was just wrong. I was on a streak of nothing but Simulacrums and Promenade-type maps, and of course just prolif feels good in there. Felt exactly the same. Even in blight encounters. But once you jump into a wide-open Summit, you miss that extra clear.

But on another note to help some people if they are feeling squishy.

I mentioned earlier in the post one of my small cluster jewels is Enduring Composure. Its a small jewel, gives you an Endurance charge every second if you have been hit recently. I been using it awhile, but just it by itself. Its great on its on. But, if you use a CWDT/Immortal Call, it will last 3 seconds, but you will gain those 3 endurance charges back during the 3 seconds of Immortal Call. You basically get call for nothing. You will have a 3 second Immortal Call, take 75% less phys/30% less ele during the 3 seconds and still run around with 3 endurance charges all the time, and gain them back immediately after call consumes them, because you have been hit recently.

Its not some world breaking idea or anything(Jugg could do it forever, but now other classes can thanks to clusters), but if you are feeling squishy, I would throw this setup in there for a bit. Its good for the lazy people. I run this setup and Molten Shell on mouse 1(because it will auto cast it for you as you run around; it doesnt have a cast time), because I dont like mashing a ton of buttons.

On a related note, heres a A8 Viper Strike Sirius Kill and Wave 19-20 Pestilent Simulacrum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZAnaCG0CE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qr86X4asjc
Last edited by Destructodave on Apr 27, 2020, 4:53:14 AM
^^
Guard skills share cooldown so you can't use both.

8-9K MS is much better than Immortal Call.

Also Low Tolerance is not good on PF as it's made for Assassin to work in synergy with "Ambush and Assassinate" asc notable

+40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life
100% more Critical Strike Chance against Enemies that are on Full Life
"
^^
Guard skills share cooldown so you can't use both.

8-9K MS is much better than Immortal Call.

Also Low Tolerance is not good on PF as it's made for Assassin to work in synergy with "Ambush and Assassinate" asc notable

+40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life
100% more Critical Strike Chance against Enemies that are on Full Life

Rip. Probably explains why I thought it wasnt going off much, but when I tested it, it was going off, lol. The last time I played was Blight, and I didnt use any guard skills whatsoever in that league.

I was running Steelskin becuase I just had extra slots to use, but I threw that in there to see if I liked it better.

I already bought the jewels to try with Viper Strike, so I left them there. Mainly, because I'm at the point where I have unused currency and no desire to level another character to spend it on(I got a Mara I made but hes just been a bust). So, I just throw stuff at the PF to play around. Before Low tolerance I was just using 2 Brush with Death/Exposure Therapy.

But thanks for telling me. I feel like an idiot now, lol. I just threw it in there today, so I havent been an idiot for long.

Its just this league is so rippy, and I've reached a point where I want to level but that also means dialing it back on doing things like 5 orb maps or various other things, and thats just not the fun way to play.
Last edited by Destructodave on Apr 27, 2020, 7:01:35 AM
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
mactomm1 wrote:

Just hit this beautiful claw today in 40 4-socket resonator tries :)

Grats :)

This is holy grail of my crafting - i dream about it :D
Ok guys I went back to old faithful. What I leveled with. Viper Strike with Melee Splash.

The amount of life on hit you get with this is huge. Its how I leveled and played for 80% of the time, but I havent played it since I got some new gear/jewels.

I've been dying in 5 orb maps lately and trying to figure and fix why. I went back to splash, since I got some boosted dmg from stuff like double Low Tolerance, and just overall way better gear from last time I played with it. Its hard to die with 2-4k life on hit, compared to like 300-400 with just additional strikes.

I did a t16 5 orb juiced up Summit deathless. First in awhile. I recorded the map, its long as hell becuase well, thats just the build. This build isnt some aura stacking/herald abusing build. I also had Enfeeble.

But, I may go back to Viper/Splash now to see how well I can level.

Here's the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG05DeiMl4M

Personally, I like it. Its worth giving a shot if you are flopping over. For the most part, if you arent doing anything rippy, I dont think it matters what you play. But I'm basing all my playing on maps like the one I just linked. Thats what I expect builds to be able to do. It can, so I rank that pretty high in my books. I got another one just failing right now(Jugg).

I know most people dont care about 5 orb Juiced maps, so here is a regular, every day Summit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEvMQnwGEWQ

I'm sorry for the quality on these; I just started using OBS to screen cap some things and I have the quality set pretty bad.
Last edited by Destructodave on Apr 27, 2020, 11:44:31 PM
^^
"Look guys, deathless!"

-Has 16k ES xD hahaha

Jokes aside I still can't get the feel 4L damage is the right setup. Anyway if it works for you, good.

Since you have a HH may I suggest that you try Cobra Lash. Cobra has gazillion projectiles chaining (lots of life gain) and it would be much better and interesting to play with HH and better clear speed at least 2x. Venom Gyre too prob. And you wouldn't have to play on 4L damage setup.

Also, with HH the more juiced the maps are the better. Don't save sextants and scarabs. Cram in everything you can into maps :D

Why not pressing Corallito's though?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 28, 2020, 12:12:12 AM
"
Next build from you that I am so much enjoying :D there is only one thing thats happening to me every 2-3s. Even using whirling blades 1 time cause me 10ms drop. 2-3 cast in 2s is ms going from 35 to 70 and desync :X

Yeah, we talked about few comments back about that. Remove Faster Attacks support from Whirling Blades. Makes them uncontrollable sometimes.
"
^^
"Look guys, deathless!"

-Has 16k ES xD hahaha

Jokes aside I still can't get the feel 4L damage is the right setup. Anyway if it works for you, good.

Since you have a HH may I suggest that you try Cobra Lash. Cobra has gazillion projectiles chaining (lots of life gain) and it would be much better and interesting to play with HH and better clear speed at least 2x. Venom Gyre too prob. And you wouldn't have to play on 4L damage setup.

Also, with HH the more juiced the maps are the better. Don't save sextants and scarabs. Cram in everything you can into maps :D

Why not pressing Corallito's though?

Well, I got one and I gotta use it, lol. Had to slave away half the league to earn that currency. But using it on my Molten Strike Jugg he was still terrible, so points to Poison Pathfinder. I'll get me a backup belt and throw it on there and see how it goes for a death.

That Corlito one of my absolute biggest problems. Pressing 4. For awhile I had Jade Flask there; one of the many reasons I was dying. For whatever reason, small hands, I dunno, I leave 4 out of my piano flask playing. So I moved Onslaught Flask there, but well, dying to Vulnerabily because I dont press my Warding flask was another issue. So I picked what I figured was the weakest flask of the 5 to put there so if I miss it, its just my DPS hurting some. I know thats terrible, I should just stick a popsicle stick on 4/5 and fix it, but thats something I've noticed too, especially since I recorded some things.

I'll try Cobra Lash, but I'm worried the single target damage is bad when you run into Kosis, strong Beyond Bosses, stuff like that. Its one issue I had with Pestilent in those big maps; if you dont blow up mobs on those bosses, they take no dmg. Viper even with Splash does a lot of single target dmg. And thats 5l; I dont use Ancestral Call. Viper/Multi/Vile/Chaos/Deadly. I feel like if I run into those guys with GMP in there, I'll be beating on them nonstop; but I'm always willing to give it a go.
Last edited by Destructodave on Apr 28, 2020, 12:31:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info