[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Yeah, I league started with this in Blight. I leveled with CL and then swapped to VG just before maps since I like the WB synergy. It started to feel weak, so I played another character for a while to get some currency. When I swapped back I used PS and it was a LOT better.

I think I may have been playing VG too much like a spectral throw build though, so that might have been why I felt weak at first.
"
Eusiu wrote:
Yeah, I league started with this in Blight. I leveled with CL and then swapped to VG just before maps since I like the WB synergy. It started to feel weak, so I played another character for a while to get some currency. When I swapped back I used PS and it was a LOT better.

I think I may have been playing VG too much like a spectral throw build though, so that might have been why I felt weak at first.

Yeah for clear CL will feel better than VG because of chains, but VG will win on single target especially now.
VG has rly interesting mechanics and deserved a little buff.
PS with Pathfinder kicks ass!

I might go with Pathfinder too. Haven't yet decided. :P

Gl in Metamorph
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 12, 2019, 3:07:43 PM
Is this getting updated for 3.9 by any chance? I wanna try a poisoner build for a starter this league and yours looks epic :)
"
spam4o wrote:
Is this getting updated for 3.9 by any chance? I wanna try a poisoner build for a starter this league and yours looks epic :)

TYTY

Just updated it :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 12, 2019, 4:00:53 PM
"
"
spam4o wrote:

TYTY

Thank you!
Last question - what is your opinion/differences about running poison BV pathfinder or Cobra Lash Assassin compared to your build? Thanks!
Thank you for taking the time to produce the guide. Going to use this as my starter .. excited as i never tried a poison build before. Your Marauder build looks very interesting too :)
"
spam4o wrote:
"
"
spam4o wrote:

TYTY

Thank you!
Last question - what is your opinion/differences about running poison BV pathfinder or Cobra Lash Assassin compared to your build? Thanks!

"
Jscaza wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to produce the guide. Going to use this as my starter .. excited as i never tried a poison build before. Your Marauder build looks very interesting too :)

I presume you are both experienced players and that you will manage to league start with an attack build.

I would choose Pathfinder over Assassin for that because of the poison proliferation.
Never played BV so I wouldn't know...

gl & hf tonight! :)

Thx for the build i love it!. Any suggestion for support gems priority on a 4l o 5l using Pestilent strike/Viper Strike ?

Thx!
"
Reshiop wrote:
Thx for the build i love it!. Any suggestion for support gems priority on a 4l o 5l using Pestilent strike/Viper Strike ?

Thx!

Glad to hear you are doing well :D

4L PS/VS - Deadly Ailments - Melee Phys/Ancestral Call - Added Chaos damage

5L PS/VS - Deadly Ailments - Melee Phys/Ancestral Call - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike
Hey, guys you too have problem with crash when use PS on metamorph boss?
Always when i hit boss crash game...
Last edited by maatii93 on Dec 14, 2019, 11:10:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info