[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

since i wont be able to afford a 6 link shroud + shaper gear i wonder on what to upgrade next

damage and survivability feel good but i want to takle uber elder soon and i think that will need some upgrades.

got maybe 3 or 4 exalts that i could spend. any ideas?
"
since i wont be able to afford a 6 link shroud + shaper gear i wonder on what to upgrade next

damage and survivability feel good but i want to takle uber elder soon and i think that will need some upgrades.

got maybe 3 or 4 exalts that i could spend. any ideas?
SKin of the loyal with some cheap +2 icicle gem corruption +empower lvl 3 gem doubled my poverty dps. Also wand with +1 to all ice gems is huge boost.
Thank you for this guide. Trying it right now in HC SSF.

Leveling trees, pastebin and your actual character tree seem to vary quite a bit. What do you think currently is there strongest variation?
mark to find later
Trying this one out and liking it so far, at level 52 :-)

No targeted equipment yet, just what I had from the two previous characters this league.
He, have been following this guide and some min-max by myself. So far, it's really good! Great guide!

What should be a good upgrade next ?
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well..

Sorry about my inactivity in the forums the past weeks but I'll do my best to respond to you all this weekend.
Level 80 now :-)
I know I need a lot(!) more life on the gear, but just haven't bothered yet...
Patch notes:

Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

Does this effect our use of the gem?
"
Seppel123 wrote:
Patch notes:

Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

Does this effect our use of the gem?

I tested it out and still gain inspiration stack tho...
No idea if this a bug or it did not change anything at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info