[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

"
Tikitikitiki wrote:
Sorry if this issue was already discussed; I skimmed the 22 pages, tbh. I'm playing almost the same build, and I'm using Inpulsa. The after death explosion works with the skitterbots, but I'm not sure if I'm getting the damage bonus. Anybody else is using it? I was a bit surprised not seeing the Inpulsa in the build recommendations, at least as an option for ssf when you can't reliably get that many shaper pieces.

Shaper stuff ain’t that hard, just gotta farm tons of shaper maps, my wand came after about 50-100 t13+ shaped maps, aaand it was from a stupid chest from the blight encounter. Playing ssf too btw
so why does the OP take assassins mark on hit ring since it does not seem to work? for herald proccs?

also definitive answer on chain+pierce or just chain gem no pierce from tree when you are not top end geared?
Whould it be a good idea to replace crit strikes with Hypothermia? Also what do you think about minefield/charged mines?
@Memoria_Gaming
Can we get a crafting guide in your first post? And " Gems and Links" section is kinda confusing. Can I ask for some example setups?

Im getting ready to craft some endgame wands but is there anything else I should look into?(my profile is public) Except shaped helmet and boots ofc
"
so why does the OP take assassins mark on hit ring since it does not seem to work? for herald proccs?

also definitive answer on chain+pierce or just chain gem no pierce from tree when you are not top end geared?

Shaper ring on-hit effects do work with mines is my understanding.

Last edited by ZROGST on Oct 10, 2019, 9:49:24 AM
Took Uber Elder down with this build, I had one death which was my fault.

Thanks a lot for the build, it's worked a treat!
Hi guys.
+1 all spell gem / +1 all cold spell gem and gain ele dmg as chaos dmg. Which is better??
"

Helm

Mods to look for
Life
Resist
Added Cold damage to attacks
%increased Mine damage (Shaped helm)

You mean Added Cold damage to spells?
I feel I don't have enough dps with Icicle mine, but then I change to pyro and gem links from another build and I have enough, but I wan't to play Icicles. Is this because I'm leveling or this build is that weak?
"
nico5051 wrote:
I feel I don't have enough dps with Icicle mine, but then I change to pyro and gem links from another build and I have enough, but I wan't to play Icicles. Is this because I'm leveling or this build is that weak?

icicle mine has more then enough damage. As soon as i hit lvl 12 i went icicle and havent used anything else yet. Especially if you have a tabula, lvling with icicle should be a cake walk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info