[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

"
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Icicle mine chaos conversion is ridiculously strong. Deleting guardians in a few secs. I feel cheating. Anyone wants to buy my gears so I can start my next char? :D

A note is that I think 6th link must be fork or chain or pierce or you need pierce on tree. Otherwise, blights can be troublesome (though not impossible). Chain is the best in my opinion but if you feel the dps loss is too much, just use fork or pierce. I swap hypothermia for guardians or other end game bosses just to delete them faster.

"
crowhsy wrote:
Can i use daggers instead? like Platinum Kris?

Not OP but daggers are worse than wand/scepter as the implicit is trivial for the build, unless you want to whirling blade around, which you should not, this build is very fast already with withering step/smoke mine buff. However, in the end, this build packs so much dps that a few percentage dps does not matter much.

I killed Uber Elder a couple of times yesterday in about 1½ minute each time, so I kinda feel the same and looking into a new build :D

There's some cheating cobra lash / venom gyre + eternity on poe.ninja too. This chest is totally busted.
I decided to try this build for the sole purpose of completing Hall of Grandmasters.

Two days later, I'm level 80 with 0 deaths. I've never even got to Act 6 without a death before, let alone end-game. So thanks!
What you guys think about crit damage gem instead of controlled destruction?
Just curious if anyone is running an Icicle Mine for clear and Pyro for single target using this build as the base? If so, are you using a 6-link staff for dual 6-links, or throwing icicle mine into a 4-link pseudo 5/6 link and 6-link pyro?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
So happy right now lol, SSF blessed me with this beast

Let me know if the gems are okay, or if I should replace something:)

Still having trouble getting another shaper wand, any tips for that?
"
I decided to try this build for the sole purpose of completing Hall of Grandmasters.

Two days later, I'm level 80 with 0 deaths. I've never even got to Act 6 without a death before, let alone end-game. So thanks!

Awesome man, I'm glad you enjoy it!

"
Japan wrote:
What you guys think about crit damage gem instead of controlled destruction?

If I remember correctly when testing it lowers your DPS.

"
fGravity wrote:
So happy right now lol, SSF blessed me with this beast

Let me know if the gems are okay, or if I should replace something:)

Still having trouble getting another shaper wand, any tips for that?

Wow, GZ :)

I'd try to get 1+ white sockets from Vorici and add in chain instead of crit supp for clear and cold to fire for single target.
Any suggestions on what should i upgrade next?
"
Geshemancer wrote:
Any suggestions on what should i upgrade next?

Probably 'Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos' on the wands. That would be an extra 40% chaos, in addition to the 50% you already have. 90% with full penetration. Phew!
Hey ! enjoying this build on SSF atm, wondering why you are not using Saboteur in the tree tho, looks like good dmg?
Hey, Memoria thank you for your guide. I was following your build and it worked great.

So, I just got HH and like yo play your build with HH like you are doing so If you have pob would be appreciate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info