[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

I noticed in the PoB once I disabled flasks, the DPS took a huge dip. Is that what gives most of the damage for this build?

I'm only level 75 and missing Weave of the Arcane + other passive skills, mostly life / evasion. Most of my gear is sorted and I'm using a Terminus because the attack speed just isn't there with the Starforge. Any tips on getting more damage / speed? I've gone through the PoB multiple times and haven't seen any huge differences that would cause my DPS and speed to be millions lower other than the flasks. Thanks.

Edit: Included my current PoB if you need more detail. It's 4 AM, but when I play tomorrow, I'll finish uber lab and grab the DPS flasks. https://pastebin.com/GQvFwAYa
Last edited by HunkyTrump on Sep 23, 2019, 5:09:04 AM
Killed my first Shaper, with only 1 deaths. Thank you.

What about ele version of this, with disfavour, HoI/hatred,taste of hate etc for example? would it be much worse? Or implementing inpulsa with starforge for juicy explosions?
Last edited by knehtq on Sep 23, 2019, 5:56:28 AM
"
Are those support gems in order of most important to least important? what would you run in a 5L. Rolling that many off colors on the armor seems like a chore
Do vorici 3 red and you should get it easily, took me 4 tries on first chest piece and 2 on 2nd
Done all guardians. But not a single one deathless.

I really enjoy the gameplay and the clearspeed of this build and will very sure come visit again in a future league. But i think blight is not optimal for it, i want a bit more controll and a bit less mess on my screen.

still a very powerfull and fun to play build, especially for the relativ cheap budet (5 link probably 2-3 ex total, 6link 4ex).
"
HunkyTrump wrote:
I noticed in the PoB once I disabled flasks, the DPS took a huge dip. Is that what gives most of the damage for this build?

I'm only level 75 and missing Weave of the Arcane + other passive skills, mostly life / evasion. Most of my gear is sorted and I'm using a Terminus because the attack speed just isn't there with the Starforge. Any tips on getting more damage / speed? I've gone through the PoB multiple times and haven't seen any huge differences that would cause my DPS and speed to be millions lower other than the flasks. Thanks.

Edit: Included my current PoB if you need more detail. It's 4 AM, but when I play tomorrow, I'll finish uber lab and grab the DPS flasks. https://pastebin.com/GQvFwAYa

DPS Flasks and a Vaal Ancestral Warchief will make a big difference. The regular version is 18% MORE Melee Damage, and the Vaal version is 32%. Flasks and the totem buff more than double your damage. Attack speed differences are coming from missing 2 additional Frenzy charges (gloves/passive tree), 20% from Weave the Arcane, 18% from Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge passive, and 20% from Onslaught flask.
Considering an anoint to be put on the amulet.
I'm thinking Blade of Cunning due to crit chance.
Or Dismembering.
Any suggestions from experience?
"
Mayneman wrote:
Considering an anoint to be put on the amulet.
I'm thinking Blade of Cunning due to crit chance.
Or Dismembering.
Any suggestions from experience?

Im using Tribal Fury anoint. It allows you always run with Damage On Full Life gem and use Melee Splash only for blighted maps. Btw this build can EASY clear t15 blighted maps.

I'll multimod amulet coz i wanna save triple t1 suffixes and add some good shit on it.
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Sep 24, 2019, 9:09:18 AM
Hmm doesnt the clearspeed suffer alot from loosing melee splash? I kinde enjoy only needing one hit to clear a full pack. If you only hit 2 mobs, you will probably need 9 hits to clear a pack of lets say 18 mobs.
This is a good build ;3

Last edited by EnergyMan on Sep 26, 2019, 2:32:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info