[0.10.4] LS Marauder (The Striker (tm))

Hello!! do i go towards the blood magic node after resolute or go towards the templar section ?
First of all, nice guide you did there. I like tanky builds too since they are more viable in all of the race events since all of them are in HC, unless I overlooked something there.
One little thing: Maybe you could explain the abbreviations you use, so that newer players are not confused. And for the Bandit rewards, maybe you can explain how to get them (who to kill and who not). Great job there.
Last edited by xXChaosXx on Apr 20, 2013, 5:32:45 AM
"
azothshock wrote:
Hello!! do i go towards the blood magic node after resolute or go towards the templar section ?

Templar
"
Mastodonic wrote:
"
azothshock wrote:

Templar

oh thanks
Why have you decided to use Temporal chains as the 2nd curse insted of Enfeable?

I mainly use my 2nd skill for bosses and enfeable makes bosses alot safer then temporal chains

I can see temporal chains being good when you want to use lighting strike and keep the mobs from coming close. but i use Projectile weakness on normal mobs to kill them faster

Whats your opinion on this?
I agree that using a high physical weapon scales much better with LS
ATM I use

on my level 80 ( HC )
and my gem links look like this
I run Added fire in place of Life Leech on maps <70 since my life regen keeps my at full.
Last edited by DoctoreO on Apr 30, 2013, 4:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info