[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

@SuperPoivron:

Crafting steps:

1. Get ilvl 84 Shaper Vaal Regalia base. (ilvl 86 if you really want to try for max ES.)

2. Use Orbs of transformation and Orbs of Alteration to get T1 ES (either flat or %) and T1 increased int (at least 10%). You should use an Orb of Augmentation if you get only 1 affix with the Alteration. Expected number of alts to get one of these pairs is around a thousand.

3. Use a Regal orb to convert to a rare. Note you need 2 free suffixes (multicraft, 6% incr attributes.) If you get a great prefix, grats, go and multicraft. If you don't, you will need to use an orb of annulment and hope that you remove the bad affix that was added by the Regal.

4. If you removed the bad affix, go and multicraft and go to step 5. If you trashed one of your T1 affixes, scour the item and goto step 2.

5. Beastcraft until you hit 12% increased int. The rest of your stats will be whatever they are. (You can't recraft them individually -- once you craft multicraft, the only way to recraft is to scour and start over again.) Good luck here.

Finally, to link an item to this forum: Be in the Edit Post page, click on your character, LEFT-click on the item either on your character or in its stash, then left click the upper right X on your character page. There will be a text link magically included inside your post.
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 21, 2019, 3:53:18 PM
Thanks, so i didn't mess up i am just at the end of step 2.

I thought after hitting the int and shield the random part was done.

edit: And back to spamming alts... :'(
Last edited by SuperPoivron on Oct 21, 2019, 3:58:12 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:

Finally, to link an item to this forum: Be in the Edit Post page, click on your character, LEFT-click on the item either on your character or in its stash, then left click the upper right X on your character page. There will be a text link magically included inside your post.

thanks

@SuperPoivron:

To add to the crafting guide above:

If you don't have the time to spare to use thousand(s) of Alts after a failed Orb of Annulment (step 3) again, you can also Make an Imprint of your desired blue item after step 2 via beastcrafting.

If Regaling fails then, you don't have to Scour and start over again, but are back at step 2.
It's not cheap, but saves alot of sanity, thus worth the price imho.

Edit: Need a Craicic Chimeral in your bestiary for the "Imprint a blue item" beastcraft (costs around 75c when buying from /trade)
Last edited by Shakiko on Oct 21, 2019, 5:25:27 PM
@Shakiko

Just so you know, Craicic Chimerals actually cost around 0.9ex. The 75c price you see is someone trying to game the prices. I.e., he'll buy up any such beast posted at 75c but will never sell you a beast at 75c. Just ignore the semi-human.
"
Graiaule wrote:
@SuperPoivron:

2. Use Orbs of transformation and Orbs of Alteration to get T1 ES (either flat or %) and T1 increased int (at least 10%).

Actually for body armour, the T1 affix is 9-12% Increased Int so if you get at least 9% you're good to go. For amulets, it is 10-12% with Increased Attributes.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

Actually for body armour, the T1 affix is 9-12% Increased Int so if you get at least 9% you're good to go. For amulets, it is 10-12% with Increased Attributes.

I can't get anything right can I?

You don't want to know how many 9% increased ints I rerolled thinking they were T2...
I sell my old Armour .. it's only T2 incr Int ... but if anyone need? PM Me.

Search for Eagle Cloak 545 ES 24% Qual

Thanks to all, i saved on sanity by deciding that this roll was good enough.

Uber Elder died.

Now, time for the hat !
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

I can't get anything right can I?

You don't want to know how many 9% increased ints I rerolled thinking they were T2...

Sorry man, don't be too hard on yourself. It happens. Rngesus will remember. :)
Lol, I thought the price on Craicic Chimerals went down but it looks like a few idiots trying to scam people. Been running into that a lot lately.

I'll wait and see if the prices really do go down...I could really use a few for my final armour crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info