[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I cant believe how many chests ive bricked trying to be greedy and get that open suffix for crafted +6% attributes.

The chest I have from early on in the league is very good but I thought by this point I would of hit the crusader slam on 1 with 2 open suffixs by now, feelsbadman.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 24, 2020, 6:30:09 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I cant believe how many chests ive bricked trying to be greedy and get that open suffix for crafted +6% attributes.

The chest I have from early on in the league is very good but I thought by this point I would of hit the crusader slam on 1 with 2 open suffixs by now, feelsbadman.

That explains why I haven't been able to find any good bases to attempt the slam!

It's only a 25% chance to hit the 10%-12% range, but 50% if you're willing to live with a bit less int.

I'm not going to mention how many great helms I trashed last league trying to get the Hunter %int. I did finally manage to win, though.
which map did you guys allocate as fav for each area?

and what r the better maps for sim splinter in each area?

ran out of trop island, rampart and promanade maps >.<

cheers
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
which map did you guys allocate as fav for each area?

and what r the better maps for sim splinter in each area?

ran out of trop island, rampart and promanade maps >.<

cheers

Malformation and Lair are easy to do too.
So I just bought a new watcher's eye jewel that has 29% increased ES recovery rate while affected by discipline which I never had before on my old watcher's eye and I pressed C to check my stats out and it looks like i'm not benefitting from it because my Maximum Total Recovery Per Second From ES Leech is capped at 30%. I noticed it just go up a very small amount is what luckily caught my eye. Can anyone tell me how to raise the cap from 30% the best way pleaseee? I'd be very grateful...Gotta get ready for Sirus :) Playing on Standard btw if that makes any difference
"
RexRose wrote:
So I just bought a new watcher's eye jewel that has 29% increased ES recovery rate while affected by discipline which I never had before on my old watcher's eye and I pressed C to check my stats out and it looks like i'm not benefitting from it because my Maximum Total Recovery Per Second From ES Leech is capped at 30%. I noticed it just go up a very small amount is what luckily caught my eye. Can anyone tell me how to raise the cap from 30% the best way pleaseee? I'd be very grateful...Gotta get ready for Sirus :) Playing on Standard btw if that makes any difference

The 30% is there, it just doesn't show on your sheet, since it's a different stat. If 39% recovery isn't enough, you could always stack up some cluster jewels, but it's honestly overkill, and probably hard to come by in Standard.
I can confirm there's actual full increased recovery. I asked the same question earlier in this thread. Got links to reddit posts from GGG, and the character also felt stronger.
Hall of Grandmasters -- PutrefyRotSpoilAndFester -- any advice? I had him and Danzig together. Got Danzig but the best I could do to Putrefy was to drop his shield to 20% ...

Every other player (including the scorching ray guy) was pretty much ez mode.
Last edited by Graiaule on Apr 25, 2020, 4:50:36 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Hall of Grandmasters -- PutrefyRotSpoilAndFester -- any advice? I had him and Danzig together. Got Danzig but the best I could do to Putrefy was to drop his shield to 20% ...

Every other player (including the scorching ray guy) was pretty much ez mode.

I think that dude uses spell block so use the BCR gem.

I got myself handed by him too but he died standing in my Icestorm on my deathscreen. :)
Interesting approach. Thanks.

Make a quick purchase of a 20/20 Block Chance Reduction Gem and realize it's green so where does it go damn oh right into my Culling Strike Support socket yay I don't have to reroll my staff frak me the instance evaporated.

Well I'm prepared for next time at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info