[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

@LordDesdenova

The watcher's eye gives X% mana as extra ES, which is huge! I have almost 8K ES, but that jewel will give me additional 2K, its insane :)
Your level is still pretty low, later on when you have good amounts of intelligence, every point of ES will give you SOOO much extra :)

Just spent my morning trying to get Vorici to Research for white sockets, got a 6B staff ready and got just one white socket, decided to roll a 1G5B for another round and got a 2G4B, so now it's gonna be fun to do proper bossing, even tho it doesn't feel necessary on regular map bosses, but can't wait to try it out!
Last edited by ZiiimZooon on Sep 14, 2019, 8:43:47 AM
And Uber Elder goes down as well, fight went unexpectedly well for being the first time when i do it with Cyclone setup, a bit of bad vortexes management and 1 death.

Spin_On_Ice vs Uber Elder

No Fortify, no Purity of Ice, you have to be careful :)

"
lilianmarius wrote:
And Uber Elder goes down as well, fight went unexpectedly well for being the first time when i do it with Cyclone setup, a bit of bad vortexes management and 1 death.

Congratulations, well done! How well would it go without the ES on hit jewel?
"
ZiiimZooon wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Congratulations, well done! How well would it go without the ES on hit jewel?

Depending on your knowledge of the fight and most important if you have good dodging skills, probably you can do it without. I am not so good at dodging and my PC is not so powerful and that's why sometimes some fights become a mess of lag :)

But you need decent ES so you can leech high numbers and also some sustained damage to shorten the fight and by this not to expose yourself to mistakes.

I'd say around 10K ES and above 2000 Intelligence can give you a big chance to do it with no problems.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 14, 2019, 10:53:19 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Wow that was impressive! I've only ever killed him twice and that was when I was at 14k ES with super gucci gear. :-o
How much ES should I realistically have before taking CI? I think I have most of the nodes but trash ES gear so I'm only sitting at about 1.5k ES
I just specced into CI at exactly 3000 ES (buffed). It feels like just enough.
I started at around 2300, but I was only level 58 or so. I was a bit squishy but I managed until I got some better gear.
It is the most dissapointment build I ever tried. Extreamly weak damage with juicy bonus of 20fps-way play. Blight encounters are just unbeatble. Any summoner build can complete blight without towers (at least at white maps). This build can't complete it even with all towers you can afford. Maybe damage can be boosted around 80-90 lvl character but I can't lvl it up while I always have 20fps and even can't experience league mechanic. Such a waste of weekend.
Build itself plays amazing, but I'll propably have to drop it because of performance issues :( Spell cascade icestorm is total performance killer, while having no problem playing fresh games of ultra this skill on poe makes it ~50fps just with casting in place. Casting in place and let's say timeless monolith or big group of mobs makes it a slideshow :D

And GGG pretty much doesn't care about providing "ammount of particle effects setting" -,-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info